Newsweek: Hillary Can Be Installed as President

In light of my last reply, I believe it is safe to assume that the OP is completely ignorant of what the Constitution says about this subject. I wonder if he has even read it.

i've got some bad news for Secretary Clinton: she will never ever be president. America will never ever have a woman president.

Hillary Clinton could still become president if Russia probe finds conspiracy evidence

3 million more people voted for her than the orange pos. even with Russian hacking.

was that somehow not true, Dreadnaught1968 ?
Because you apparently STILL do not understand that the popular vote does not determine the winner, but the Electoral College does. So your obsession over the 3 million votes is laughable.

i've got some bad news for Secretary Clinton: she will never ever be president. America will never ever have a woman president.

Hillary Clinton could still become president if Russia probe finds conspiracy evidence

3 million more people voted for her than the orange pos. even with Russian hacking.

Because you apparently STILL do not understand that the popular vote does not determine the winner, but the Electoral College does. So your obsession over the 3 million votes is laughable.

who says I don't understand it. the point is that you wackos need to stop shoving things down our throat that the country (almost 70% of us) doesn't want.

I hope that helps you ignorant trumptards. but for eight years all we heard from you wackos was "we the people" (when you were STILL the minority of the country). now as a minority of the country, you don't give a flying what "we the people" want. you only care about white male Christian supremacists.

who says I don't understand it. the point is that you wackos need to stop shoving things down our throat that the country (almost 70% of us) doesn't want.

I hope that helps you ignorant trumptards. but for eight years all we heard from you wackos was "we the people" (when you were STILL the minority of the country). now as a minority of the country, you don't give a flying what "we the people" want. you only care about white male Christian supremacists.
You have no clue who I am and what I believe, so don't whine at me about shoving things down people's throats.

If President Trump CHEATED/broke election law, to win the election, then and only then would both Trump and Pence have to resign or be impeached..we don't let cheaters win, if they are caught...even if pence was unaware of it, he was on the cheater's ticket and they are inseparable..

that is just simple ethics.

And this guy's far fetched scenario on how Hillary could be placed in office, relies on that and a Hail Mary that Ryan would appoint Hillary or something of the sort or pick her as his vp, and then resign himself.... which is all just a far fetched scenario that even the professor says is far fetched, but under these specific circumstances, possible....the author does say it is highly unlikely.

If Trump is caught up in money laundering for the Russians, unrelated to the actual election, then Trump would have to resign or be impeached and Pence would be vice president....then pardon Trump....and pick a new vp...

All of these speculations are IFs
we dont let cheaters win? oh REALLY? seems like you already forgot about how cheater Bush stole the election TWICE and yet the biased media kisses his ass all the time and ignored his crimes what a mass murderer he was and STILL does.:biggrin:

Don't get your panties in a wad. This is an "opinion" from some moron writing an essay.

Idiots like you like this crap so you can use a wide brush blaming democrats.....

On the CONTRARY, you fuck heads have to live with the real fact that you helped elect an idiot.

It sounds like something you would write ..

Hillary lost. She is not President. She will NEVER be President. No way. No how. Deal with it.

OMG, they are still doing this stuff.

No, Pence would be President....Newsweek, she lost...it's over...move on
First Democrat on the list is around #12.

its
VP
Speaker of the House
Cabinet Secretary in order of creation
senate pro tem
after that I don't know or care.

Incorrect.

The President pro tempore of the Senate comes after the Speaker of the House.
ooops, I need to brush up!

Capture-19.png

None of which publish hilarious bullshit like Hillary will be appointed as President

Moron....first I am NOT defending Newsweek, but they simply published someone's essay...as stupid as it is.

As stupid as it may be,at least it is not Russian-inspired propaganda

Actually it is in fact Russian inspired propaganda. Their propaganda has always been that American elections are illegitimate and without mandate but, more importantly, that democracies are inherently weak and ineffective.
Not to mention the desire to tie Trump up and weaken him at home.
Leftists are so gullible. And the liberal bias towards anti-Americanism makes them easy targets.

Forum List

Back