Newsweek cover story implies that Trump is lowering America's sperm count

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
how does this even pass as journalism??!

DK-2q4uUEAA5K5W.jpg

and look at this beauty...
DLAUD_CVwAA6Tnh.jpg

All media is obsessed with getting click and ratings, journalism is on the back burner... GOP media of course is ridiculous bs Propaganda and character assassination most of the time... For dupes only.

You know, it would help to actually READ the article in question, rather than simply go off and say that "the libs are after Trump again".

I looked up the article, read it, and nowhere does it insinuate that Trump is to blame other than on the cover, and that was probably just to get people to buy the magazine. Smoking, obesity (mainly in Western countries), and environmental concerns are what is dropping the sperm count of males.

And.............they have been tracking this for a lot longer than Trump has been in office.

Here, read the article if you're interested............

The male infertility crisis: Who's killing America's sperm?

Hey, television stations do it when they are pimping their late night report. They tell you a quick teaser that sounds like it's important, but when you hear the actual story, it's a bit different than what they teased you with.

Like I said, they probably just put Trump's name on the cover to sell the magazine, because currently, that's what sells.

• Banned
Newsweek:
- Trump supports child labor
- Trump teaches kids to kill plants
- Trump endangered child
- Actual work is dangerous

DJzbNUzXoAEvkBq.jpg

• Banned
Dear Media, If President Trump is so bad, why do you have to constantly make things up?

You know, it would help to actually READ the article in question, rather than simply go off and say that "the libs are after Trump again".

I looked up the article, read it, and nowhere does it insinuate that Trump is to blame other than on the cover, and that was probably just to get people to buy the magazine. Smoking, obesity (mainly in Western countries), and environmental concerns are what is dropping the sperm count of males.

And.............they have been tracking this for a lot longer than Trump has been in office.

Here, read the article if you're interested............

The male infertility crisis: Who's killing America's sperm?
I read it and indeed there is no reference to Donald Trump whatsoever in the article. So clearly Newsweek created a deceptive cover with no relevance to the study at all. That is not surprising because Newsweek is a Liberal rag. It is interesting that sperm counts are dropping in Western men but not elsewhere in the world.

Forum List

Back