"Newsroom" HBO

Dear fucking idiot.

this show is going to retrace the fucking lies the republicans have been married to for some time now.

You see truth is better than lies.

It's designed to be an alternative universe where libs win every argument.

Problem is there's not enough of those types to watch it and think it's not a bunch of hogwash.

But for someone like Truthmatters it provides a security blanket. Maybe stop the voices from talking to her.

After the election watching Newsroom might even prevent suicides.

Whats after Deep Water Horizon, do they prosecute Bush for War Crimes for keeping Gitmo open?

Diebold stealing OH with the Koch Brothers Vote Flipping Machine?

Obama's birth certificate?

Problem is there's not enough of those types to watch it and think it's not a bunch of hogwash.

But for someone like Truthmatters it provides a security blanket. Maybe stop the voices from talking to her.

Whats after Deep Water Horizon, do they prosecute Bush for War Crimes for keeping Gitmo open?

In the real world BP helps host the 2012 London Olympics and tries to help Obama get reielected.

They did their part to end the threat of domestic drilling off our coasts......or at least bring it to a near standstill.

I'm of a generation that remembers when we still had journalists we could trust and when journalism was REGULATED to keep foreigners from controlling what we see and hear. So, of course, his rant at the beginning meant quite a lot to me.

The show has promise ... We'll see.

Love reading the very predictable comments from the rw's. Y'all need to stick to "reality" shows about swamps and parking lots. I feel sorry for you since all the various $arah and $pawn shows have been canceled.

In the real world BP helps host the 2012 London Olympics and tries to help Obama get reielected.

They did their part to end the threat of domestic drilling off our coasts......or at least bring it to a near standstill.

I love the "there are only 36 inspectors!!!!! EEEK! narrative

Do they expect inspectors to go down 18,000 feet in a submersible and visit each rig?

I'm of a generation that remembers when we still had journalists we could trust and when journalism was REGULATED to keep foreigners from controlling what we see and hear. So, of course, his rant at the beginning meant quite a lot to me.

Love reading the very predictable comments from the rw's. Y'all need to stick to "reality" shows about swamps and parking lots. I feel sorry for you since all the various $arah and $pawn shows have been canceled.

Sorry, the left appeals to the stupid and misinformed.

The more informed you are the less likely you are to be a die-hard liberal willing to believe anything. Folks like TM think "Newsroom" is a revelation.

OH! Of course!! The housing Bubble! Right!

How Wall Street made Fannie and Freddie accept "no income no asset" paper and slap their AAA rating on it

Scoundrels!

Barney Frank, hero, stuck his tongue out at Bushs outrageous requests to rein in Fannie and Freddie

OH! Of course!! The housing Bubble! Right!

How Wall Street made Fannie and Freddie accept "no income no asset" paper and slap their AAA rating on it

Scoundrels!

Barney Frank, hero, stuck his tongue out at Bushs outrageous requests to rein in Fannie and Freddie

I've been reading up on this show.

I like Jeff Daniels.

I just can't subscribe to HBO anymore.

The more informed you are the less likely you are to be a die-hard liberal willing to believe anything. Folks like TM think "Newsroom" is a revelation.

Oh yes, those toothless, redneck, teaparty talking point kings are real informed, aren't they? :)

What gets into you, Muddie. That's just silly.

Oh yes, those toothless, redneck, teaparty talking point kings are real informed, aren't they? :)

What gets into you, Muddie. That's just silly.

I guess I spent too many years defending my country to fall for statism.

I don't hunt nor do I fish. I love herbs and growing things. I don't watch reality programming, I haven't fire a weapon since I retired from the military. I don't believe liberals are completly wrong but I also know Obama is a compulsive liar. I'm more moderate than I seem but to be honest what passes for politics these days makes me furious.

I just don't think a man that mocks 50% of America every time he gives a speech is right for this country. Most people aren't aware of this, mainly because they don't really listen. They're more concerned with paying their bills, which is getting harder and harder to do.

Yeah, it was on. Starting to get a little to preachy already. You know, those long winded diatribes meant to convey some sort of moral insight...

Yeah, it was on. Starting to get a little to preachy already. You know, those long winded diatribes meant to convey some sort of moral insight...

Yeah what a total fucking surprise. I'll have to catch it on rerun later

CNN and the LMSM is just too moderate for Sorkin

Watched it.

Groan.

I like Jeff Daniels, I find Liberals predictable and Boooooooooooooooooring

With Barry 57 States Obama in the WH and the dumbest man in DC as VPOTUS, they make fun of...Sarah Palin!

OMFG!

Palin?

Seriously?!

Forum List

Back