Newspaper publishes interactive map of Concealed carry permit holders

Ernie S.

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
An interactive map giving names and addresses of concealed carry premit holders in 2 northern New Yourk counties was compiled using information received from a Freedom of Information Act request.
Legal? Yes, I suppose. Ethical? Not even close.
Besides letting would be gun thieves know where they might be able to score a few guns, it indirectly gives burglars locations where they might reasonably expect to encounter no armed resistance.

Debate?
MAP

An interactive map giving names and addresses of concealed carry premit holders in 2 northern New Yourk counties was compiled using information received from a Freedom of Information Act request.
Besides letting would be gun thieves know where they might be able to score a few guns, it indirectly gives burglars locations where they might reasonably expect to encounter no armed resistance.

Debate?
MAP

No debate,they suck!!!,shallow simpletons,thinking they have some kind of high ground.

Debate?
MAP

Carrying a concealed firearm in public and possessing firearms in your home are two different things. What does one have to do with the other?

A concealed carry permit is not easy to obtain in the state of New York., so only a small fraction of gun owners even bother getting one.

So?

Perhaps they SHOULD be stigmatized.

Did you see the mall thing yesterday? That's how frightened people are that even a simple dispute will erupt into gunplay. Because some scared little boys have to have the right to play cops and robbers.

Can't we get a list together and publish in a major newspaper the names of all the women who had abortions the past year....

Wouldn't that be cool?....

Forum List

Back