NewsMax?

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
My father-in-law is a die hard conservative and life long Republican. He LOVES to read and discuss politics, and well, bash Obama. Looking for a Christmas gift...can anyone recommend, or not NewsMax magazine? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
buy him palins book.

i think if you subscribe to newsmax, they throw in a copy.

I already bought him Palin's book. You have NO idea how hard that was, but I digress. My father-in-law is 81 and reads ALL the time, so I suspect he will finish Palin's book rather quickly, so was looking to get him a periodical.

Last edited:
buy him palins book.

I alredy bought him Palin's book. You have NO idea how hard that was, but I digress. My father-in-law is 81 and reads ALL the time, so I suspect he will finish Palin's book rather quickly, so was looking to get him a periodical.

how about national review?

even though buckley's gone, it's pretty good still.

buy him palins book.

I alredy bought him Palin's book. You have NO idea how hard that was, but I digress. My father-in-law is 81 and reads ALL the time, so I suspect he will finish Palin's book rather quickly, so was looking to get him a periodical.

In a few more years he will be able to just keep reading the same book over and over.
If not watching BillO.

You guys are way too Independent. Maybe there will be some sort of a consensus by the end of the day. Thanks for all of our input!

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Big-Lies-About-American-Business/dp/0307464946]Amazon.com: The 5 Big Lies About American Business: Combating Smears Against the Free-Market Economy (9780307464941): Michael Medved: Books[/ame]

I heard this is a great book

THANKS for all of the input, gang! After looking everything over, I decided to go with "National Review"...this way he gets two editions a month. Thanks again.

New Topics

Forum List

Back