NewsMax: Military Coup "to resolve the Obama problem"

They are failing anyway.

They failed because of all of the ass backwards mandates placed on them coupled with totalitarian anti reason Union Demands. Obama did not save the car companies at all. Obama paid off the Unions at the Nations Expense.

Stolen under eminent domain, and the puppets call it constitutional. God help the US. There will be no place for a Coup. We are so close to self destruct, there is going to be no need.

Lighten up, Francis.

This country will be fine, because, in the long run, it's the people that make it up, and not the people that run it, that matter.

Just so you can cut through those chains sally, because this galley is taking on water.:slap::slap::slap: The Admiral is in his birthday suit! The Emperor has no Clothes!:eek::eek::eek:

They failed because of all of the ass backwards mandates placed on them coupled with totalitarian anti reason Union Demands. Obama did not save the car companies at all. Obama paid off the Unions at the Nations Expense.

Stolen under eminent domain, and the puppets call it constitutional. God help the US. There will be no place for a Coup. We are so close to self destruct, there is going to be no need.

Lighten up, Francis.

This country will be fine, because, in the long run, it's the people that make it up, and not the people that run it, that matter.

Just so you can cut through those chains sally, because this galley is taking on water.:slap::slap::slap: The Admiral is in his birthday suit! The Emperor has no Clothes!:eek::eek::eek:

Yeah whatever. Don't you have a hen yard to cluck "The Sky Is Falling! The Sky Is Falling!" around?

Perhaps the most important word of all. No one forced GM to do anything. In fact, I'm wondering what would have happened to everyone's "pursuit of happiness" if GM and the other American auto companies had been left alone to FAIL. Tommy might like that one?
They are failing anyway.

Incorrect analysis. Let's move on.

Why is this still in Media? The excuse given for moving all current events involving Obama;s birth certificate being moved to Conspiracy theory forum is that no one has ruled other wise. Now we have this, a piece of fiction that is a conspiracy all by itself and not one mod will move it. Go figure. Obama is a sacred cow but republicans are fair game, figures. This place is going down hill fast.

Good job Gunny. Nice double standard you got going there. I reported this and nothing happened so do not give me any BS about you did not see iut, JUST admit you have a double Standard.

Why is this still in Media? The excuse given for moving all current events involving Obama;s birth certificate being moved to Conspiracy theory forum is that no one has ruled other wise. Now we have this, a piece of fiction that is a conspiracy all by itself and not one mod will move it. Go figure. Obama is a sacred cow but republicans are fair game, figures. This place is going down hill fast.

Good job Gunny. Nice double standard you got going there. I reported this and nothing happened so do not give me any BS about you did not see iut, JUST admit you have a double Standard.

Questioning Mods actions in public? C'mon RGS, you know the rules by now. :eusa_eh:

Besides, this is still in Media because it is a criticism of a news outlet that originally posted this story.

:blahblah:

You can always tell when it's that time of the month for RGS.

Questioning Mods actions in public? C'mon RGS, you know the rules by now. :eusa_eh:

Besides, this is still in Media because it is a criticism of a news outlet that originally posted this story.

No it is not, go read the opening post again dumb ass. And when the mods chose to be dumb asses they deserve that the board be told about their twofaced bullshit decisions. Not to worry though Crimson will be along to ban me so you all don't get told about this bullshit anymore, while they continue double standard bullshit defending the President and attacking the right. So much for Gunny's claim of being unbiased.

So you fucking retard why again is every post about Obama's birth certificate, even when a CURRENT event put in Conspiracy forum as soon as posted? You know when a Court AGREES to hear the case it is moved anyway? Why is that you fucking dumb ass? If that belongs in that forum then guess what ASSWIPE, so does this. In fact this belongs there because it IS a conspiracy claim. It is claiming that the right is secretly planning a coup with absolutely NO evidence to back the claim. YOU know a FUCKING CONSPIRACY.

Perhaps you should have a 6 year old explain it to you you fucking HACK.

So you fucking retard why again is every post about Obama's birth certificate, even when a CURRENT event put in Conspiracy forum as soon as posted? You know when a Court AGREES to hear the case it is moved anyway? Why is that you fucking dumb ass? If that belongs in that forum then guess what ASSWIPE, so does this. In fact this belongs there because it IS a conspiracy claim. It is claiming that the right is secretly planning a coup with absolutely NO evidence to back the claim. YOU know a FUCKING CONSPIRACY.

Perhaps you should have a 6 year old explain it to you you fucking HACK.

No, I'm not going to explain. It's against the TOS to discuss mod actions on the public board.

Are you done with your little meltdown yet? Because right now a double standard is the only thing keeping you posting here.

No it is not, go read the opening post again dumb ass. And when the mods chose to be dumb asses they deserve that the board be told about their twofaced bullshit decisions. Not to worry though Crimson will be along to ban me so you all don't get told about this bullshit anymore, while they continue double standard bullshit defending the President and attacking the right. So much for Gunny's claim of being unbiased.

Because Gunny is part of the Obama Conspiracy? Does he know where the "real birth certificate" is? :lol:

Seriously though, your post is like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A]YouTube - The Price is Right losing horn[/ame]

Because Gunny is part of the Obama Conspiracy? Does he know where the "real birth certificate" is? :lol:

Seriously though, your post is like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A]YouTube - The Price is Right losing horn[/ame]

Fuck off reject.

Republicans tried it with FDR.
>
Newsmax columnist: Military coup "to resolve the 'Obama problem' " is not "unrealistic" | Media Matters for America

From John L. Perry's September 29 Newsmax column:

There is a remote, although gaining, possibility America's military will intervene as a last resort to resolve the "Obama problem." Don't dismiss it as unrealistic.

America isn't the Third World. If a military coup does occur here it will be civilized. That it has never happened doesn't mean it wont. Describing what may be afoot is not to advocate it.

[...]

Will the day come when patriotic general and flag officers sit down with the president, or with those who control him, and work out the national equivalent of a "family intervention," with some form of limited, shared responsibility?

Imagine a bloodless coup to restore and defend the Constitution through an interim administration that would do the serious business of governing and defending the nation. Skilled, military-trained, nation-builders would replace accountability-challenged, radical-left commissars. Having bonded with his twin teleprompters, the president would be detailed for ceremonial speech-making.

Military intervention is what Obama's exponentially accelerating agenda for "fundamental change" toward a Marxist state is inviting upon America. A coup is not an ideal option, but Obama's radical ideal is not acceptable or reversible.

Unthinkable? Then think up an alternative, non-violent solution to the Obama problem. Just don't shrug and say, "We can always worry about that later."

In the 2008 election, that was the wistful, self-indulgent, indifferent reliance on abnegation of personal responsibility that has sunk the nation into this morass.

Can you say "retarded horseshit posted by the retarded horse's back end"?

Fuck off reject.

:lol:

Hey, I found Obama's real birth certificate. Except I placed it in a pit of snakes in the seventh ring of hell. Happy hunting!

You know what RGS, we can find the truth! We can work out the problems! We can do anything we put our minds to! Yes We Can! Yes We Can! Yes We Can! :clap2:

Let's sing along:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsV2O4fCgjk&feature=related]YouTube - YES WE CAN - New Approaches - Entertainment - EMMY WINNER[/ame]

:D

By the way DUMB FUCK, where did Gunny move it after I got his attention?

Fuck off reject.

:lol:

Hey, I found Obama's real birth certificate. Except I placed it in a pit of snakes in the seventh ring of hell. Happy hunting!

You know what RGS, we can find the truth! We can work out the problems! We can do anything we put our minds to! Yes We Can! Yes We Can! Yes We Can! :clap2:

Let's sing along:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsV2O4fCgjk&feature=related]YouTube - YES WE CAN - New Approaches - Entertainment - EMMY WINNER[/ame]

:D

Look you reatrdo, you may want to actually learn what you are talking about. A little research might help.

I happen to believe that Obama was born in Hawaii. At the same time I happen to believe he should get the State to release the long form to stop all the speculation by his family as well as others. You are aware I hope, that members of his foreign family have made public claims he was born over there?

I further believe that even if by some strange manner he was born overseas he is still eligible to be President because his mother was a NATURAL Born Citizen , which, no matter where he was born makes him one.

It's no conspiracy that WorldNutDaily's weekly columnist is calling for a military coup against Obama.

This belongs in the Media forum.

What a whiner.

Forum List

Back