NEWSFLASH-looks like PAUL/NAPOLITANO ticket!!!!

That's exactly what's going to happen! Maybe someday Republicans will realize they can't take libertarian votes for granted.

So, YOU asses will show THOSE Republicans by fucking the country and saddling it with four more disastrous years of an Obama Administration?

Patriots you aint.

I'm sorry, but electing Mitt Romney is "fucking the country" as sure as re-electing Obama is.

No. It plainly is not.

It might not be a good thing. But it can't be anywhere NEAR AS BAD.

Besides which, Mitt is FAR from being a lock for the GOP nod.

So, YOU asses will show THOSE Republicans by fucking the country and saddling it with four more disastrous years of an Obama Administration?

Patriots you aint.

I'm sorry, but electing Mitt Romney is "fucking the country" as sure as re-electing Obama is.

No. It plainly is not.

Of course it is. Mitt Romney is no different from Barack Obama, and Rick Santorum might actually be worse. Not that he'd have a chance against Obama come November.

No. It plainly is not.

Of course it is. Mitt Romney is no different from Barack Obama, and Rick Santorum might actually be worse. Not that he'd have a chance against Obama come November.

Nonsense.

No. It plainly is not.

Nonsense.

Well that's your opinion. I look at his record and I see Obama II. Do we really think given his record as Governor that Romney is going to cut spending? Come on.

Nonsense.

Well that's your opinion. I look at his record and I see Obama II. Do we really think given his record as Governor that Romney is going to cut spending? Come on.

Yes. It was my opinion. I offered it in response to your statement of your mere opinion.

Romney could end up being a massive clusterfuck and yet he would STILL be superior to the incumbent.

But again, Romney may not even be the GOP nominee.

I KNOW it won't be Ron Paul. Thank the Lord.

Nonsense.

Yes. It was my opinion. I offered it in response to your statement of your mere opinion.

Romney could end up being a massive clusterfuck and yet he would STILL be superior to the incumbent.

Well if Rick Santorum wins the nomination then I KNOW that Barack Obama gets re-elected.

Well if Rick Santorum wins the nomination then I KNOW that Barack Obama gets re-elected.

Ok.

But your could be wrong.

So "know" doesn't really mean "know" in YOUR case. :thup:

Ok.

But your could be wrong.

The polling shows that Rick Santorum is going to get crushed by Obama. In that sense he's unelectable. Ron Paul does far better against Obama than either Gingrich or Santorum. So yes, I know that Rick Santorum as the Republican nominee guarantees an Obama re-election.

Ok.

But your could be wrong.

The polling shows that Rick Santorum is going to get crushed by Obama. In that sense he's unelectable. Ron Paul does far better against Obama than either Gingrich or Santorum. So yes, I know that Rick Santorum as the Republican nominee guarantees an Obama re-election.

Polling once showed that Obama would be crushed by Shrillary.

Because I can TOTALLY see independents flocking in droves to vote for Santorum :rolleyes:

Just wish this Guy would straighten up on foreign policy.

Actually, I don't think he's all that far off on foreign policy. I am tired of the U.S. getting involved in all these foreign wars. We've been in Afghanistan for 10 years now, and what have we achieved? virtually nothing. Those people are savages, and spending $1 trillion on nation building isn't going to change that. The only way to fix that country is to take away all their children and educate them in a civilized country. That's never going to happen.

The one problem I have with Paul is blaming the U.S for 9/11.

Ok.

But your could be wrong.

Polling once showed that Obama would be crushed by Shrillary.

The difference being that the ONLY people who support Rick Santorum are conservatives, or the "far right" for lack of a better term, whereas Obama has appeal beyond his base. Obama is not only successful among the "far left" like Santorum is among the "far right."

Just wish this Guy would straighten up on foreign policy.

Actually, I don't think he's all that far off on foreign policy. I am tired of the U.S. getting involved in all these foreign wars. We've been in Afghanistan for 10 years now, and what have we achieved? virtually nothing. Those people are savages, and spending $1 trillion on nation building isn't going to change that. The only way to fix that country is to take away all their children and educate them in a civilized country. That's never going to happen.

The one problem I have with Paul is blaming the U.S for 9/11.

Come on man, he doesn't BLAME the US for 9/11. He blames a specific foreign policy. The only ones to blame for that are the people in government who utilize such policy.

Forum List

Back