NEWSFLASH-looks like PAUL/NAPOLITANO ticket!!!!

I doubt it. Even if Paul were to get the nomination I can't see the Judge deciding to leave Fox to be the VP, nor do I think Ron Paul would actually ask him.

I doubt it. Even if Paul were to get the nomination I can't see the Judge deciding to leave Fox to be the VP, nor do I think Ron Paul would actually ask him.

Yeah, Andrew Napolitano is a "9/11 truther" and I don't think that would set well with the general voting public.

Is he a "truther," or does he just think that the government probably hasn't told us everything they know about it?

Welcome to the 2012 all important question of who runs with a third party candidate who has no chance in the universe of winning thread.

The Republican Party is not a third party.

And Ron Paul will not be the nominee of the GOP. If he wants to be the nominee of a party he has a better shot at the Libertarian Party. Maybe.

Maybe not, but he's running for the Republican nomination. He's not running for the Libertarian nomination, and he's not running as an independent. He says he'd consider Napolitano if he won the REPUBLICAN nomination. So Liability's claim that we're discussing a third party candidate is false.

The Republican Party is not a third party.

And Ron Paul will not be the nominee of the GOP. If he wants to be the nominee of a party he has a better shot at the Libertarian Party. Maybe.

Maybe not, but he's running for the Republican nomination. He's not running for the Libertarian nomination, and he's not running as an independent. He says he'd consider Napolitano if he won the REPUBLICAN nomination. So Liability's claim that we're discussing a third party candidate is false.

Running in the GOP primary doesn't mean he can nominate a running mate, bucko.

Only the winner gets to do that.

Ron Paul will never be the winner.

His SOLE shot of being a Presidential "nominee" is the 3P route.

So, no. I said nothing false. Ron Paul is not the GOP nominee to be. He never will be.

Running in the GOP primary doesn't mean he can nominate a running mate, bucko.

Only the winner gets to do that.

Ron Paul will never be the winner.

His SOLE shot of being a Presidential "nominee" is the 3P route.

So, no. I said nothing false. Ron Paul is not the GOP nominee to be. He never will be.

Thus the reason he was speculating. He said that he would consider it, not that he was considering it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back