Newsflash for the anti-Fed conspiracy nuts

Funny how I can buy milk with a "worthless" currency.

How much milk can you buy today with $1.00 of that fraudulent currency, versus what you could get in 1980?.....In 1960?....In 1912?

Why would I need to buy milk in 1912? My grandfather hadn't even been born

forehead-slap.jpg

Thomas Jefferson once said that no nation can survive a centralized bank, no we are seeing why. When currency can be manipulated, that ends it. Should have stayed on the gold standard.

The central bank is an institution of the most deadly hostility existing against the Principles and form of our Constitution. I am an Enemy to all banks discounting bills or notes for anything but Coin. If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the People of all their Property until their Children will wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered.

~Thomas Jefferson

well continue to demonize the banks, punish them for success, march on them,, and seehow much money you can borrow.. Try that.. I know it will work

i do not barrow money or use credit..more people should try it

Most all businesses rely on borrowing money. When they can't they have to fire people.

well that was sort of ,kind of ,the old way but now they just devalue your money by printing more money and give it to the failing business

And this tool needed two threads to be the mole, in whack the mole. Glutton for punishment or simply foolish and misinformed? Who knows.

You have said absolutely nothing to prove that I'm wrong.

Seriously....Lay off the paint chips, m'kay?

The Federal Reserve earned a record $81.7 billion in 2010

Federal Reserve Earns Record Profits, Largely From Investments In Economy, Banks
deficit is $1,294 billion.

2010 United States federal budget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1294 billion > 81.7 billion

The profits of the fed would have been woefully insufficient to cover the deficit in 2010.

So you are wrong.

I understand it quite well...You have absolutely no fucking idea because you can't even wrap your head around a simple concept like determining how much of X someone -anyone- could buy with $1.00 in 1912, versus what they could purchase today.

You mewl about deflation, without so much of a passing thought as to how inflated, nearly to the point of total worthlessness, the FRN has become over the last 100 years, nor why this is so.

Now, STFU and watch the video...Then, maybe you could *gaaaaasp* read the absolutely pivotal book on the subject.

Creature from Jekyll Island (softbound book)

Last edited:
I understand it quite well...

There's no evidence of that.

You have absolutely no fucking idea because you can't even wrap your head around a simple concept like determining how much of X someone -anyone- could buy with $1.00 in 1912, versus what they could purchase today.

Most people who bought milk in 1912 are dead.

You mewl about deflation, without so much of a passing thought as to how inflated, nearly to the point of total worthlessness, the FRN has become over the last 100 years.

Incomes have risen with inflation. That's how our standard of living can be much higher than is was 100 years ago. What lunatics like yourself fail to grasp is that deflation not only means lower prices, it means lower incomes

Now, STFU and watch the video...Then, maybe you could *gaaaaasp* read the absolutely pivotal book on the subject.

I refuse to watch a video you can't explain yourself.

Deflations hurts -
people with business loans
people with home loans
people trying to get business loans
people trying to get home loans

Deflation helps -
wealthy people

This should be common sense, but it apparently isn't.

Think of it this way. If I've got half of all the money in the U.S. stuffed in my mattress, and the money supply contracts, I've still got the same amount of money - but you all out in the world struggling to get by needing lines of credit to start a new business or keep one running -will have less of it. Making it harder for you. and easier for me.

The part you are forgetting ( or leaving out) is that people won't need as much money because the cost of living will go down. People will have more disposable income and be able to save money. People who are able to save money and pay their bills will have good credit and be able to get loans. People who save money will have down payments that will help them get loans and just maybe they won't need to borrow money because they will be able to save the money they need in a reasonable amount of time.

Why would people have more disposable income? Sticky wages?

Then you refuse to understand what's been going on for over 100 years, yet want to prattle on about the subject.

You are a stone fucking fool.

I have a good grasp of history and can explain anything you like me to.

All you can do is post links to other people's thoughts.

I understand it quite well...You have absolutely no fucking idea because you can't even wrap your head around a simple concept like determining how much of X someone -anyone- could buy with $1.00 in 1912, versus what they could purchase today.

You mewl about deflation, without so much of a passing thought as to how inflated, nearly to the point of total worthlessness, the FRN has become over the last 100 years, nor why this is so.

Who gives a shit what the nominal purchasing power of an Federal Reserve Note was in 1912? That 1912 FRN would buy more, but everyone had far, far fewer FRN's. It's just a medium of exchange. I'll agree to return the FRN to 1912 purchasing power if you agree to work for 1912 wages.

Then you refuse to understand what's been going on for over 100 years, yet want to prattle on about the subject.

You are a stone fucking fool.

I have a good grasp of history and can explain anything you like me to.

All you can do is post links to other people's thoughts.
You have no grasp of anything.

The video I posted is the history of the founding of the Fed and why....I'd spend all day transcribing, paraphrasing and posting it.

If you're too lazy or too obstinate to get the facts, there's noting I can do for you and no reason for me to further discuss the topic with you.

unsubscribe

Who gives a shit what the nominal purchasing power of an Federal Reserve Note was in 1912? That 1912 FRN would buy more, but everyone had far, far fewer FRN's. It's just a medium of exchange. I'll agree to return the FRN to 1912 purchasing power if you agree to work for 1912 wages.
There were no FRNs in 1912....DUUUUUH!

Forum List

Back