NewsBusted! 1/20/2012...

You should be a co-host on the VIEW with all your scandalous ground breaking stories.

No way,not gonna happen. Those Democrat chicks be nasty. Aint gettin anywhere near those skanks. Posting here alongside Rachel Maddcow wannabes Ravi & Jillian is more than enough for me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
NewsBusted 1/17/2012

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_97O30RIK04]NewsBusted 1/17/12 - YouTube[/ame]

:)

You seem like a reasonably intelligent person, why do you willingly expose yourself to such garbage?

You seem like a reasonably intelligent person, why do you willingly expose yourself to such garbage?

Why do you willingly sound like a dumb Democrat pussy? I seriously doubt you even watched the videos. So STFU moron. :)

NewsBusted! 1/20/2012...
Whoops!!!!

I thought this thread might be about.....

Poor Nutter. Sometimes i actually feel bad for ya. Sometimes. But not today. So FUCK OFF Mutant! :)
Try this......

images

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Why do you willingly sound like a dumb Democrat pussy? I seriously doubt you even watched the videos. So STFU moron. :)

Since when have you been a name caller? You're not that good at it.

I noticed a change in his demeanor a few days back. And your right, it sounds funny coming from him.

Since when have you been a name caller? You're not that good at it.

I noticed a change in his demeanor a few days back. And your right, it sounds funny coming from him.

STFU PUSSY! We've already established you're just a cowardly wishy-washy little creep. You need to quit pretending you're a Republican now. Just come out of the closet so you can start gobbling Obama farts like you've always wanted to. Start being honest with yourself for a change dipshit.

Forum List

Back