News2: this evening - Pres. Morales to announce moving embassy to Jerusalem

Are you still waiting for the man in the sky to come "again" Schlomo?
Is it true that when the bery beastful Belestinians see the Israelis in the sky in their Abbache helicobters, that it usually means good news, they're going to get those 72 birgin donkeys. Braise to the allah.

Last edited:
Is it true thatl for Belestinians, when they see the Israelis in the sky in their Abbache helicobters, that usually means good news, they're going to get those 72 birgin donkeys. Braise to the allah.
Allah and Lola

I'd allow them each 72 of the Virginians who elected that transJenner to the state legislature.

Is it true thatl for Belestinians, when they see the Israelis in the sky in their Abbache helicobters, that usually means good news, they're going to get those 72 birgin donkeys. Braise to the allah.
Allah and Lola

I'd allow them each 72 of the Virginians who elected that transJenner to the state legislature.
They'll be singing this when they get in in their cabooses.

Allah and Lola

They'll be singing this when they get in in their cabooses.

Booby Prize

Another surprise for the Ramadan-a-ding-dongs will be that the HeShes' breasts are made out of pig fat.

החדשות on Twitter

The President of Guatemala will announce moving of the Embassy to Jerusalem this evening with the Americans in May.

I've even seen interviews and posts in Arabic in which people voice their support, and African leaders talk raise the same issue noting Israel's involvement in agriculture, water tech, science etc.

How Much Did ISRAEL PAY FOR THIS MURDEROUS TIN POT BANANA REPUBLIC TO UTTER SUCH SHIT.....A COUNTRY LIKE ISRAEL WHO ARE MURDEROUS AND BANAL....like Israel in as much they are regarded as a PHARIAH sic ....Well done Israel another brethren Government to lick your ASS after the USA

החדשות on Twitter

The President of Guatemala will announce moving of the Embassy to Jerusalem this evening with the Americans in May.

I've even seen interviews and posts in Arabic in which people voice their support, and African leaders talk raise the same issue noting Israel's involvement in agriculture, water tech, science etc.

One Asshole joining another Arsehole

Now Guatemala can count on Israeli military help should they get in a war with say The Galapagos Islands. Now they can repel all the war turtles with the fierce GI archers on their backs as they come ashore.

Now Guatemala can count on Israeli military help should they get in a war with say The Galapagos Islands. Now they can repel all the war turtles with the fierce GI archers on their backs as they come ashore.
O NO,NOT ZIONIST TERRORIST JEWS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isaac,...steve

Forum List

Back