News Stories: November 22, 2011 Tuesday

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA

Gingrich Criticizes Federal Immigration Policy At Debate

During Tuesday night's debate on CNN, Gingrich went out on a limb with his immigration stance, saying that the nation's immigration policies shouldn't separate people who have lived in the country for years from their families.
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/201...

Illegal immigration is what separates families. Deportation unite families. Some families have not been back home in years and have grandparent that children have never seen.

Gingrich Criticizes Federal Immigration Policy At Debate
During Tuesday night's debate on CNN, Gingrich went out on a limb with his immigration stance, saying that the nation's immigration policies shouldn't separate people who have lived in the country for years from their families.
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/201...

Illegal immigration is what separates families. Deportation unite families. Some families have not been back home in years and have grandparent that children have never seen.

IMO, Thanks for posting that link. I just saw the clip of Newt playing his violin for illegal aliens this morning. Notice the word "rich" in Newts last name... I think he's a seasoned crook!

It is obvious Gingrich is pandering for the Hispanic vote and returning favors for his big business buddies. We all know that cheap labor takes precedence over the average American citizens. Talk about bringing Americans down for the Christmas season, Newt sure did that but at least now we see his true colors which are green, white and red!

When, I heard Ging-grinch saying that we shouldn’t deport illegal aliens because it separates them from their families. I thought aren’t there millions of Americans separated from their families by hundreds and thousands of miles?

Millions of Americans are separated from their families by thousands of miles in America by them living and working in different states. When they want to communicate or see each other they simply pick up the phone or jump on a plane. Most of the illegal aliens are located in 4 states California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas.

The illegal aliens are closer to their relatives in Mexico than most American living on opposite coasts of each other. If the illegal aliens relatives want to see their deported relatives all they have to do is get on a bus and go see them. The pro-illegal alien supporter's like Newt act like the deported relative is going to be put to sleep and his relatives will never see him again. Not so.

The deported illegal alien should file proper paper work and come the legal way, that’s the solution. The solution is not just giving illegal aliens whatever they want whenever they want! You have to earn the right to become an American citizen! Come the right way or don’t come at all.

And you politicians don't try to pull the wool over our eyes with sad sop stories that just insulting!

Why should Americans cater to criminal illegal aliens after they have broken multiple laws for years on end? All of the illegal aliens are guilty of identity theft which is a felony. Some have committed many crimes and just got new aliases and all was well, except for the Americans in which the crimes were committed against.

The illegals just changed their names and start a new life. Tons of illegal aliens (men and women) leave their spouses and their children in Mexico. They come to America only to start a new family and live a new life and eventually forget about their families that they left. They should go back to their families in the old country it would serve them right!

If an illegal alien’s family wants to see their relative say, in Mexico, where most of the illegal aliens are from, they can drive to see them or board a flight. I don’t see any reason to give 20 million illegal aliens amnesty or a Free-Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free-Card, and cause further hardship on the American taxpayers and the American economy!

Why do the politicians ask the taxpayers to give the illegal aliens Amnesty AKA “A Pathway to Citizenship” at our expense. We have paid and paid and paid with blood, sweat and tears for these people and now a Presidential candidate wants us to pay some more! I say, “No”, “Hell No”! And down with Newt Gingrich!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back