News Sources

Turks

Rookie
Aug 17, 2012
I assume that we all get our news from various media sources. But with regard to television as a source, what one channel, network or cable do you think is the fairest and most balanced. Also, why?

I assume that we all get our news from various media sources. But with regard to television as a source, what one channel, network or cable do you think is the fairest and most balanced. Also, why?

PBS, but even that is going to hell. It too is succumbing to pressures from both government and patrons. (pronounce that "advertisers")

I prefer the nightly news hour on PBS.

Why? They just report the news without the sensationalism and report it from other places besides just the USA.

Fox News Network is my "go to" place for the latest. The shows I watch, have Democrats, Libertarians, Independents and Republicans on their programs. I like the anchors there the best, because they do not do soft interviews and keep their guests from spinning their questions. Morning TV is something I do not watch when I am home. Even Fox gets too soft and giggly, for my preferences.

I trust Fox news to get it right most of the time. I like that they apologize immediately, if they don't.

Thanks for the good question. :D

I get my news mostly from the intenet. CNN to start, then i check other sites to get different spin on the same thing. Lots of trying to find local coverage for local events.

I use instapundit as a launching spot for more political fare.

For opinion sites I usually look at Ace of Spades, Daily Kos, Briebart, and politico.

RT. I love it. It talks about the things no one else will and its neutral simply because its not an American owned company.Al Jazeera is also good source for unbiased news.

Forum List

Back