NEWS: Romney +3 and Ties Obama in CNN's D+11 Poll

Aside from the hard core liberals, democrats are just not that interested in making sure that obama wins. Republicans, on the other hand, will crawl over molten lava to get rid of obama.

I can attest to that. That seems to be the general consensus with the other Republicans I've spoken to; including myself.

Aside from the hard core liberals, democrats are just not that interested in making sure that obama wins. Republicans, on the other hand, will crawl over molten lava to get rid of obama.

I can attest to that. That seems to be the general consensus with the other Republicans I've spoken to; including myself.
that turnout and hunger to defeat obama might be reason so much of gop think they are going to win by a landslide . i hope their wrong. but will we see

Rasmussen today, Monday, has Romney 49% and O. 48%.

Gallup has them tied at 48%.
that a good poll for romney. i think scott think romney will win with ease. we see.

I think your interest in American politics is wonderful, for as our country goes, so goes much of the world.

Go Romney! Back to "land of the free" as in liberty, not stuff. :eusa_clap:

that turnout and hunger to defeat obama might be reason so much of gop think they are going to win by a landslide . i hope their wrong. but will we see

It's not just that. Many democrats have jumped ship and are voting against Obama as well.

His biggest advantage during the 08' elections was that many republicans voted for him as well. This time it's looking to be exactly the opposite.

The only groups that I've seen to be Pro-Obama no matter what are the black and most of the Latino communities around where I live.

Last edited:

It's not just that. Many democrats have jumped ship and are voting against Obama as well.

His biggest advantage during the 08' elections was that many republicans voted for him as well. This time it's looking to be exactly the opposite.

The only groups that I've seen to be Pro-Obama no matter what are the black and most of the Latino communities around where I live.
so do you think your guy won it already. sounds like it

Rasmussen today, Monday, has Romney 49% and O. 48%.

Gallup has them tied at 48%.
that a good poll for romney. i think scott think romney will win with ease. we see.

I think your interest in American politics is wonderful, for as our country goes, so goes much of the world.

i think people all round are intrested in us politics. if romney wins even though i be gutted i will say well done to him and all conservatives enjoy your victory. elections are a tough fight. they always going to be winners and losers.

so do you think your guy won it already. sounds like it

i think people all round are intrested in us politics. if romney wins even though i be gutted i will say well done to him and all conservatives enjoy your victory. elections are a tough fight. they always going to be winners and losers.

Hey, it's great that you've taken an interest.

We may not agree on our political views, but I can surely respect your position. :eusa_angel:

And yes, the closer we get to election day, the better things have been looking.

Forum List

Back