NEWS: Romney +3 and Ties Obama in CNN's D+11 Poll

tooAlive

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2012
United States
Pretty interesting coming from CNN...

sunset_boulevard_cnn.jpg

The latest CNN national poll of likely voters, which shows a 49%-49% tie between Republican challenger Mitt Romney and incumbent President Barack Obama, is either absurd, or very good news for the GOP--or both.

Romney Gains 3 to Tie Obama in CNN's D+11 Poll

Last edited:
Making excuses about why the polls have to biased solely because they don't agree with you never turns out well for those who try it.

Won't stop you guys, of course. It's all you have left.

Making excuses about why the polls have to biased solely because they don't agree with you never turns out well for those who try it.

Won't stop you guys, of course. It's all you have left.

You'd be flipping shit if the poll tables were turned.:lol:

PPP Poll came out:

NC was Romney/Obama 49 and it had a D +13 sample.

The FLA had a D +8 sample and it was also tied.

The CNN poll had Romney +22 IND while the PPP poll had +9 Obama for independents

Another funny thing is they said the sample was D+13 because of the number of registered liberals yet when they did the Iowa poll today, it was D +4 even though there are more registered republicans in Iowa total this year than democrats. It had Obama +2 in that poll.

Amazing how people even think PPP is a legit polling group.

PPP Poll came out:

The CNN poll had Romney +22 IND while the PPP poll had +9 Obama for independents

Another funny thing is they said the sample was D+13 because of the number of registered liberals yet when they did the Iowa poll today, it was D +4 even though there are more registered republicans in Iowa total this year than democrats. It had Obama +2 in that poll.

So this should be an even bigger landslide than we expected. :clap2:

The only poll that matters and the most accurate is the one they will take tomorrow

PPP Poll came out:

So this should be an even bigger landslide than we expected. :clap2:
i think if romney wins pa or mi then it be a big landslide win for him thats for sure

PPP Poll came out:

like i said i can see from that numbers while gop think they have won this election

PPP Poll came out:

like i said i can see from that numbers while gop think they have won this election

That along with the fact that Romney has been pulling in giant crowds in Pennsylvania and Ohio over the last 2 days, compared to Obama's dismal attendance is a great sign.

PPP Poll came out:

That along with the fact that Romney has been pulling in giant crowds in Pennsylvania and Ohio over the last 2 days, compared to Obama's dismal attendance is a great sign.
Well be fair obama pulled in good crowd in va on saturday night.

but no doubt that romney has gop fired up and they really want obama out. if they win pa gop will win this election with a massive massive win

Romney doing so well he is paying for ads in Massachusetts. What's up with that? There is very little doubt he is losing his home state.

Romney doing so well he is paying for ads in Massachusetts. What's up with that? There is very little doubt he is losing his home state.
does not matter though if he wins either pa or ohio. wins one of them and he won election. can afford to lose home state

Aside from the hard core liberals, democrats are just not that interested in making sure that obama wins. Republicans, on the other hand, will crawl over molten lava to get rid of obama.

Forum List

Back