News media protects President Obama again

i read it was in an off the record setting. and some moran twittered it.

If a microphone is in front of you, and you think you are "off the record', you are an idiot.

ooooooooh, better never to give an interview to the press then.

and you missed the point that the news media leaked this by shitting on any journalistic ethics they might have had decades ago.

the winner in this shit is obama, hahaha. who does not agree with his statement?

but moran wanted to twist it into, "oh not presidential" direction.

If a microphone is in front of you, and you think you are "off the record', you are an idiot.

and you missed the point that the news media leaked this by shitting on any journalistic ethics they might have had decades ago.

the winner in this shit is obama, hahaha. who does not agree with his statement?

God forbid someone have an opinion about something.

Even the loonie righties liked his remarks. Maybe he really is the anti-Christ!

i just realized that my link to the leaking by twittering is no longer showing the twitter-shit in question, so here it is as screenshit. yes screenshit.

moranjackasssmall.gif

In case you didn't notice, most of the MSM's journalistic integrity was non-existent during the last election cycle. It continues with them trying to hide what he just said, and I happen to agree with what he said. My point is that the MSM is biased and dishonest.

In case you didn't notice, most of the MSM's journalistic integrity was non-existent during the last election cycle. It continues with them trying to hide what he just said, and I happen to agree with what he said. My point is that the MSM is biased and dishonest.

i wrote decades. as in at least 20 years, now that may very well be an exaggeration.

in case YOU did not notice, the bias was tangible during the last admin also.

i always have to laugh when someone talks about the tingle on this blond jokes leg, the same guy nearly creamed his pants when bush landed on the aircraft carrier.

your press is a lap dog of the powerful. that is the primary bias, not left or right.

If you are in the media's eye, nothing is ever "off the record". If you work for the government, there is no such thing as "off the record". Period. That's a lame diversion, was Bushes story telling to kids "off the record" to?

i wrote decades. as in at least 20 years, now that may very well be an exaggeration.

i always have to laugh when someone talks about the tingle on this blond jokes leg, the same guy nearly creamed his pants when bush landed on the aircraft carrier.

your press is a lap dog of the powerful. that is the primary bias, not left or right.

You mean like when Cindy Sheehan showed up and protested at Mr Bush's vacation home and got all kinds of media exposure, but when she showed up at Mr Obama's vacation home she was ignored? She was protesting the same thing by the way.

And let's not forget these two instances from the past that were in the article I posted,
The incident is reminiscent of past "open-mic" incidents involving politicians. President Ronald Reagan, while waiting to make a speech in 1984, joked that he had outlawed the Soviet Union and that "the bombing begins in five minutes." During the 2000 presidential campaign, George W. Bush turned to running mate Dick Cheney to point out a reporter from The New York Times and used an obscenity to describe him.
The media certainly didn't try and stifle or hide those, did they?
Did you even read the article I posted, it specifically talks about how the media tried to stifle and hide what Mr Obama said.

Last edited:
You know this reminds me of when Jessie Jackson, in a meeting with black reporters called Jews "Hymies" and New York "Hymie Town". Well one reporter did his job and reported it but the other blacks there practically disowned him for doing it.

Jessie tried to shrug it off as "Just a little Black Talk".

You mean like when Cindy Sheehan showed up and protested at Mr Bush's vacation home and got all kinds of media exposure, but when she showed up at Mr Obama's vacation home she was ignored? She was protesting the same thing by the way.

And let's not forget these two instances from the past that were in the article I posted,
The incident is reminiscent of past "open-mic" incidents involving politicians. President Ronald Reagan, while waiting to make a speech in 1984, joked that he had outlawed the Soviet Union and that "the bombing begins in five minutes." During the 2000 presidential campaign, George W. Bush turned to running mate Dick Cheney to point out a reporter from The New York Times and used an obscenity to describe him.
The media certainly didn't try and stifle or hide those, did they?
Did you even read the article I posted, it specifically talks about how the media tried to stifle and hide what Mr Obama said.

cindy sheehan is not selling anything now, probably for years now. old news, old news, do i have to play captain obvious here.

chris matthews however is still on tv and is used as an example of an obama-lover, years ago he was a bush-lover. an opportunistic vain inflated "journalist" or news talking head or commentator, i can never tell with the US media figures.

i read your article. it is about a basic journalistic procedure. which parts of an interview will be published, which part is off record. ask kissinger. he is still alive.

now there is twitter, and any asshole has to text or twitter his or her vacuous "thoughts" directly to their followers. this moran thought he got the scoop and ejaculated his pathetic tweet. that is of course my opinion. i have zero respect for your carnival media.

Last edited:
I think that Obama should invite Kanye and Taylor to the White House for some cognac and a discussion of race relations.

okay, i fucked up. i should have really read the article. not just scanned.

so this is an open mic idiocy by obama.

this changes it, and i fail.

but i liked my rant about your media.

Last edited:
cindy sheehan is not selling anything now, probably for years now. old news, old news, do i have to play captain obvious here.

chris matthews however is still on tv and is used as an example of an obama-lover, years ago he was a bush-lover. an opportunistic vain inflated "journalist" or news talking head or commentator, i can never tell with the US media figures.

i read your article. it is about a basic journalistic procedure. which parts of an interview will be published, which part is off record. ask kissinger. he is still alive.

now there is twitter, and any asshole has to text or twitter his or her vacuous "thoughts" directly to their followers. this moran thought he got the scoop and ejaculated his pathetic tweet. that is of course my opinion. i have zero respect for your carnival media.
I have zero respect for the MSM also, but mine is due to their obvious bias about how, what and why they report some things and ignore others. I'm merely point out the double standard.

Forum List

Back