NEWS: Looks Like Romney Will Take Ohio - Axelrod Puzzled

He usually does a fair job of putting on a brave face...definitely stumbled on that one.

So every poll showing Obama way ahead in Ohio means Romney is really winning.

Good luck with that.

When you spout deranged stupidity at someone, they often don't know what to say in return. That probably explains a lot of the reactions you guys get from people. It's not because you've stunned them with your sheer brilliance. They're just trying to figure out what the hell you're babbling about.

Good luck with that.

When you spout deranged stupidity at someone, they often don't know what to say in return. That probably explains a lot of the reactions you guys get from people. It's not because you've stunned them with your sheer brilliance. They're just trying to figure out what the hell you're babbling about.

Thank you.

Sorry bout that,

1. Hummm,....seems Axelrods lions are bursting a bit about all this.
2. This elections busting his balls!!,...lol!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It should be against the Law to show early voting numbers.

I'm also in favor of a Law stating that no media outlet can call a State before the polls close on the West Coast.

I'm also in favor of a Law stating that no media outlet can call a State before the polls close on the West Coast.

It is against the law. They're asking those leaving the polls who they voted for. The votes won't start being counted until 7:30 pm eastern time Tuesday.

It is against the law. They're asking those leaving the polls who they voted for. The votes won't start being counted until 7:30 pm eastern time Tuesday.

And we are supposed to believe them?

I hate this kind of crap. Especially on Election Day.

I'm about ready to work the Plain Dealer big time.

Any one else? Lets give her. Come on people. Its do or die.

What none of them has considered is how many democrats are crossing party lines to vote for Romney. Democrats don't like to be unemployed either. So if 1 in 4 democrats are voting for Romney you could have a landslide victory for Romney--like what happened in 1980.

1980.png

And we are supposed to believe them?

I hate this kind of crap. Especially on Election Day.

We just have to keep getting out the vote.

What none of them has considered is how many democrats are crossing party lines to vote for Romney. Democrats don't like to be unemployed either. So if 1 in 4 democrats are voting for Romney you could have a landslide victory for Romney--like what happened in 1980.

1980.png

That's an excellent point and something not everyone is considering. :clap2:

Good luck with that.

way ahead?????? talk about stupid things you say....within the margin is way ahead????

Forum List

Back