News International is a criminal organization

Then why is Jay Rockefeller considering holding hearings about it?

Hmmmmm. Let's see if we can connect these dots:

Rockerfeller

Democrat

News Corp

Right wing

Fox News

Oh, yea.... I see a potential 'why'.... because the Dems would like to shut Fox down. Not because they've broken any laws, but because they dare to march to their own drum.

And.... isn't Rockerfeller the guy who called the internet 'the number 1 national hazard'. Dude clearly has an issue with free speech. Maybe that's why he wants to shut Fox down.

Just a thought.
MUST. PROTECT. FOXNEWS. AT. ALL. COST.

BooHoo-Cry_baby.jpg

Then why is Jay Rockefeller considering holding hearings about it?

Rockerfeller

Democrat

News Corp

Right wing

Fox News

Oh, yea.... I see a potential 'why'.... because the Dems would like to shut Fox down. Not because they've broken any laws, but because they dare to march to their own drum.

And.... isn't Rockerfeller the guy who called the internet 'the number 1 national hazard'. Dude clearly has an issue with free speech. Maybe that's why he wants to shut Fox down.

Just a thought.

BooHoo-Cry_baby.jpg

I guess you missed my thread about the impact of destroying News Corp, huh? I put numbers in and everything! Damn, I thought you'd like it. Oh well.

Rockerfeller

Democrat

News Corp

Right wing

Fox News

Just a thought.

BooHoo-Cry_baby.jpg

I guess you missed my thread about the impact of destroying News Corp, huh? I put numbers in and everything! Damn, I thought you'd like it. Oh well.
No, I had to go out and do some work. But it's nice to know that you've been sitting here in my thread, waiting for me to get back.
hug.gif

BooHoo-Cry_baby.jpg

No, I had to go out and do some work. But it's nice to know that you've been sitting here in my thread, waiting for me to get back.
hug.gif

No, I started a slightly more up market one of my own. Won't be as 'popular' but tabloids always sell better than cold, hard fact and critical thought.

A report Wednesday in The Wall Street Journal, which is part of News Corp., said that Murdoch has met with advisers over recent weeks to discuss possible options including the sale of the remaining British newspapers — The Sun, The Times and The Sunday Times.

The Journal, citing unidentified people familiar with the situation, said there didn't appear to be any buyers given the poor economics of the newspaper division.

Brown accused Murdoch's papers, including The Sun and The Sunday Times, of obtaining his confidential bank accounts, tax records and even health information about his son, Fraser, who suffers from cystic fibrosis, using fraudulent, criminal means. But, the newspaper insisted it learned of the boy's ailment from the father of another child with the same condition, and that it contacted the Browns, who consented to the story.

"We are not aware of Mr. Brown, nor any of his colleagues to whom we spoke, making any complaint about it at the time," The Sun said.

Its coverage included picture of Brown and Murdoch standing together, both grinning.

Senator calls for U.S. probe into Murdoch papers - CBS News

Thanks Chris. It's a little hard to imagine that Murdock would only use these tactics in the UK and not here. But anything is possible. It does show clearly that the corporation is corrupt though.

It looks to me like this has happened with such speed in the UK that there hasn't been time for investigators to look our way. Of course many Faux viewers won't care and will continue to believe in "fair & balanced."

A report Wednesday in The Wall Street Journal, which is part of News Corp., said that Murdoch has met with advisers over recent weeks to discuss possible options including the sale of the remaining British newspapers — The Sun, The Times and The Sunday Times.

The Journal, citing unidentified people familiar with the situation, said there didn't appear to be any buyers given the poor economics of the newspaper division.

Brown accused Murdoch's papers, including The Sun and The Sunday Times, of obtaining his confidential bank accounts, tax records and even health information about his son, Fraser, who suffers from cystic fibrosis, using fraudulent, criminal means. But, the newspaper insisted it learned of the boy's ailment from the father of another child with the same condition, and that it contacted the Browns, who consented to the story.

"We are not aware of Mr. Brown, nor any of his colleagues to whom we spoke, making any complaint about it at the time," The Sun said.

Its coverage included picture of Brown and Murdoch standing together, both grinning.

Senator calls for U.S. probe into Murdoch papers - CBS News

Thanks Chris. It's a little hard to imagine that Murdock would only use these tactics in the UK and not here. But anything is possible. It does show clearly that the corporation is corrupt though.

It looks to me like this has happened with such speed in the UK that there hasn't been time for investigators to look our way. Of course many Faux viewers won't care and will continue to believe in "fair & balanced."

I don't give a shit about Fox News.... I'm kind of interested in the idiots who think that News Corp is just Fox News. Exactly how many people's lives are you prepared just to silence one news station.... why can't you just do what I do.... don't fucking watch.

I dislike lies, but I despise the hatred of freedom of speech

Here's the deal A-hole. We can argue about agenda and motivation. Why so much concern about a UK tabloid when American political operatives were given a slap on the wrist for doing the same thing to the Speaker of the House?

It's not just a UK tabloid, dope. Don't you read? Or are you just spending your time here, spouting and spewing?

It has now spread to Murdoch's other papers, The Sun and the Sunday Times. And, as another thread states, they were hacking 9/11 victims' families phones, also. So that brings it home to the U.S.

Where's your Gingrich link?

The 9/11 victims' families were British, not American. So, no, it is jack shit to do with the US.

And.... that particular allegation about The Sun.... The Sun have a sworn affidavit from the person who gave them the story. It was not obtained by a phone hack.

Once again, I prove you WRONG.

AP source: FBI reviews News Corp. 9/11 phone claim
By TOM HAYS, Associated Press – 7 hours ago

NEW YORK (AP) — The FBI has begun a preliminary inquiry based on concerns in Congress over a report that media mogul Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. sought to hack into the phones of Sept. 11 victims, a law enforcement official said Thursday.

The decision to step in was made after U.S. Rep. Peter King and several other members of Congress wrote to FBI Director Robert Mueller demanding an investigation, said the official, who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the official wasn't authorized to speak publicly.

The official stressed that the review was in its infancy but declined to discuss the scope of it or say what steps had been taken. The FBI routinely makes preliminary inquiries into issues raised by lawmakers and others to determine whether a full-blown investigation is needed.

He changed his mind, due to UK pressure.

I think it was a bit more than just mere pressure.

First they kindly ASKED him to come, he and they refused, then he was officially SUMMONED.

Can't wait for Tuesday.

It's not crazy, the allegations have been bubbling around for a couple of years.

What is crazy is the left wing's desperate desire to make this about Fox, which it is not. There is no evidence to suggest, or even hint, that Fox have broken any US law.
Show me where the OP talks about FOX, idiot.

Didn't. But we all know where this is going.

And.... no one's been found guilty yet.... so announcing that they are a 'criminal organization' is a tad premature. We usually wait for a trial, and conviction, before we make pronouncements. At least, those of us who maintain an ability to think logically and await evidence do that.

Thats not actually true . In 2007 News of the World royal editor Clive Goodman was today sentenced to four months in jail after pleading guilty to intercepting phone messages. His co-conspirator Glenn Mulcaire was sentenced to six months.

It's not just a UK tabloid, dope. Don't you read? Or are you just spending your time here, spouting and spewing?

It has now spread to Murdoch's other papers, The Sun and the Sunday Times. And, as another thread states, they were hacking 9/11 victims' families phones, also. So that brings it home to the U.S.

Where's your Gingrich link?

The 9/11 victims' families were British, not American. So, no, it is jack shit to do with the US.

And.... that particular allegation about The Sun.... The Sun have a sworn affidavit from the person who gave them the story. It was not obtained by a phone hack.

NEW YORK (AP) — The FBI has begun a preliminary inquiry based on concerns in Congress over a report that media mogul Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. sought to hack into the phones of Sept. 11 victims, a law enforcement official said Thursday.

The decision to step in was made after U.S. Rep. Peter King and several other members of Congress wrote to FBI Director Robert Mueller demanding an investigation, said the official, who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the official wasn't authorized to speak publicly.

The official stressed that the review was in its infancy but declined to discuss the scope of it or say what steps had been taken. The FBI routinely makes preliminary inquiries into issues raised by lawmakers and others to determine whether a full-blown investigation is needed.

HEY - WHERE IS COWARDGIRL HIDING?

:lol:

What are you babbling on about now?

The FBI are investigating. I'm aware. It's probably a wise move.... then we can find out where the initial accusation comes from. Because, right now, all we have is an anonymous source.

The FBI are investigating. I'm aware. It's probably a wise move.... then we can find out where the initial accusation comes from. Because, right now, all we have is an anonymous source.
I'm just babbling on about how you were wrong. :)

I'm just babbling on about how you were wrong. :)

Actually, you said I lied. You're an overly hysterical fool. According to the media - and apparently we are supposed to accept everything the media say as fact, this 'NY Cop' who remains nameless, said that the NotW journalists were asking about British Victims. So, neither of us is 'wrong', nor is either of us 'lying', we just happen to read different reports.

Fucking moron.

Show me where the OP talks about FOX, idiot.

Didn't. But we all know where this is going.

And.... no one's been found guilty yet.... so announcing that they are a 'criminal organization' is a tad premature. We usually wait for a trial, and conviction, before we make pronouncements. At least, those of us who maintain an ability to think logically and await evidence do that.

Thats not actually true . In 2007 News of the World royal editor Clive Goodman was today sentenced to four months in jail after pleading guilty to intercepting phone messages. His co-conspirator Glenn Mulcaire was sentenced to six months.

Oh good grief, yea, I know.... I meant from this clusterfuck, not the previous one. I've actually mentioned those two a few times.

Forum List

Back