News From The Front

being promised a piece of land By your fictional GOD confers OWNERSHIP? on what planet?

on no planet----but then---there is no planet on which a fictional "god" can confer upon a
mess of unwashed illiterate desert marauders-----the RIGHT to invade, murder, rape,
pillage, enslave and RULE either. Nor is there a planet upon which -----being "born there" supercedes OWNERSHIP OF LAND BY PURCHASE

For the LAW regarding MUSLIM LAND----consult a candid muslim The basic law is----ANY LAND---EVER CONQUORED BY MUSLIMS, REMAINS "MUSLIM LAND" FOREVER
an addition to the basic law-----is ---ANY LAND MADE HOLY BY THE EXISTENCE OF A MOSQUE THEREON---BECOMES MUSLIM LAND FOREVER including any church or temple siezed by muslims and transformed into a mosque All true on the planet of Jos, Ima and Sherri

Not true in Andalucia

on no planet----but then---there is no planet on which a fictional "god" can confer upon a
mess of unwashed illiterate desert marauders-----the RIGHT to invade, murder, rape,
pillage, enslave and RULE either. Nor is there a planet upon which -----being "born there" supercedes OWNERSHIP OF LAND BY PURCHASE

I was once offered the title of a piece of land in Swaziland to buy, but it had squatters on it, when I looked into it the "squatters" I found they had lived there for many generations, but had never even thought of registering their ownership, they just lived there But had never registered "OWNERSHIP OF LAND BY PURCHASE"

Tell that to the 1.5 million Jews who were kicked out of Arab countries. Lands they had been living for thousands of years, even before Muslim animals got there.

Most left for economic reasons, thats how your family arrived to America, sand boi
Don't let the facts get in the way of your idiotic IslamoNazi lies? Donkey boy said "most left for ECONOMIC reasons"...ya right!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_cleansings

Between the 1948 Arab-Israeli War and the Six Day War in 1967, there was a Jewish exodus from Arab and Muslim lands. Many Jews living in Arab and Muslim nations were forcibly expelled by authorities, while others fled due to antisemitic pogroms which broke out during the conflict.[66][67][68][69][70] Between 800,000–1,000,000 Jews fled or were expelled from the Arab World, and another 200,000 Jews from non-Arab Muslim nations fled due to increasing insecurity and growing hostility. A number were also killed in antisemitic violence. Most migrated to Israel, where today, they and their descendants constitute about 40% of Israel's population.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz9LPfB2ytM

Last edited:
the little piece of desert KHARAH is doing the kharah rhetoric --that inspires the MOST PIOUS to slit throats

I was once offered the title of a piece of land in Swaziland to buy, but it had squatters on it, when I looked into it the "squatters" I found they had lived there for many generations, but had never even thought of registering their ownership, they just lived there But had never registered "OWNERSHIP OF LAND BY PURCHASE"
Is that when the nurse at the asylum showed up to give you your daily meds? Ha ha ha.

He's 66 years old and being evicted from land he was born on.
So the land can be given to a Jew from Poland.
Who's the invader, and who's the victim?
Tell that to the 1.5 million Jews who were kicked out of Arab countries. Lands they had been living for thousands of years, even before Muslim animals got there.
Two wrongs make a right in your mind?
The Jewish State is systematically stealing land and water rights from Muslims.
The immorality of that action is independent of Muslim crimes against Jews in Arab states.
Except...The first wrong is a real wrong and the second wrong is a lie.

Quote: Originally Posted by georgephillip
Two wrongs make a right in your mind? The Jewish State is systematically stealing land and water rights from Muslims. The immorality of that action is independent of Muslim crimes against Jews in Arab states.

assuming your statement to be true as to

" The Jewish State is systematically stealing land and water rights from Muslims"

how does the next statement >>>>>>>

. "The immorality of that action is independent of Muslim crimes against Jews in Arab states".

justify your condemnation of -----the putative first ------and
endorsement (tacit or overt) of the second?

I have noticed that those of your ilk ---Georgie----go to great extents of
sophistry to justify islamic terrorism based on putative OPPRESSION OF
MUSLIMS ELSEWHERE -----but any suggestion that jews might be
responding to past and present oppression of jews------including the same jews
who are RESPONDING ------throws you into a fit of the famous
"TWO WRONGS......" platitude

you are waxing idiotic with every repetition
"The United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) reported that 70 per cent of Area C is off-limits to Palestinian construction, while 29 per cent is heavily restricted." (Can you do that math?) "The Israeli Civil Administration, the Israeli military body that oversees Area C, has planned less than one per cent of Area C for Palestinian development, OCHA also found.

"According to Alon Cohen-Lifshitz, an Israeli architect and director of the Community Planning Department in Area C for Israeli group Bimkom, Planners for Planning Rights, Israeli planning laws make life unbearable for Palestinians in the area.

"'The goal is not to allow any development of Palestinians in Area C besides what they must approve. They are creating all the obstacles in planning. Their wish [is] that all the Palestinians which live in Area C will move to Areas A and B,' Cohen-Lifshitz said."

The battle for Area C - Features - Al Jazeera English

"theft (plural thefts)
The act of stealing property."

theft - Wiktionary

I've notice your ilk never condemns the crimes Jews are committing today against non-Jews in Palestine. Offering alleged evidence of Muslin crimes elsewhere doesn't change the immorality of transfer policies Israel continues to inflict in Area C.

Have you "chosen" an eastern border for the Jewish State, yet?

"The Israeli Civil Administration, the Israeli military body that oversees Area C, has planned less than one per cent of Area C for Palestinian development, OCHA also found. "According to Alon Cohen-Lifshitz, an Israeli architect and director of the Community Planning Department in Area C for Israeli group Bimkom, Planners for Planning Rights, Israeli planning laws make life unbearable for Palestinians in the area.
Arab palatial abodes don't convey "unbearable", of course.

"The Israeli Civil Administration, the Israeli military body that oversees Area C, has planned less than one per cent of Area C for Palestinian development, OCHA also found. "According to Alon Cohen-Lifshitz, an Israeli architect and director of the Community Planning Department in Area C for Israeli group Bimkom, Planners for Planning Rights, Israeli planning laws make life unbearable for Palestinians in the area.
Arab palatial abodes don't convey "unbearable", of course.
Go argue...

"In a 2001 video, Netanyahu, reportedly unaware he was being recorded, said: 'They asked me before the election if I'd honor [the Oslo accords]... I said I would, but [that] I'm going to interpret the accords in such a way that would allow me to put an end to this galloping forward to the '67 borders. How did we do it? Nobody said what defined military zones were. Defined military zones are security zones; as far as I'm concerned, the entire Jordan Valley is a defined military zone. Go argue.'"

Oslo I Accord - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"In a 2001 video, Netanyahu[/B], reportedly unaware he was being recorded, said: 'They asked me before the election if I'd honor [the Oslo accords]... I said I would, but [that] I'm going to interpret the accords in such a way that would allow me to put an end to this galloping forward to the '67 borders. How did we do it? Nobody said what defined military zones were. Defined military zones are security zones; as far as I'm concerned, the entire Jordan Valley is a defined military zone. Go argue.'"
Great statesman with brass balls indeed. I won't even enquire whether it's a made-up quote, of course.

Latest news from the front:

Latest internet rumor is that Hamas is considering a 24 hour Hudna so they may bury their dead and erect bleachers.

Israel has countered the proposed Hudna with an offer to loan Gaza a fleet of Caterpillars in order to clear rubble from the streets so Hamas can hold their Victory Parade.

"In a 2001 video, Netanyahu[/B], reportedly unaware he was being recorded, said: 'They asked me before the election if I'd honor [the Oslo accords]... I said I would, but [that] I'm going to interpret the accords in such a way that would allow me to put an end to this galloping forward to the '67 borders. How did we do it? Nobody said what defined military zones were. Defined military zones are security zones; as far as I'm concerned, the entire Jordan Valley is a defined military zone. Go argue.'"
Great statesman with brass balls indeed. I won't even enquire whether it's a made-up quote, of course.
Decided on that Eastern border yet?

"Area C (full Israeli civil and security control, except over Palestinian civilians): circa 72% (first phase, 1995).[1][2] In 2011: 61%.[3][4] These areas include all Israeli settlements (cities, towns, and villages), nearby land, most roadways that connected the settlements (and which Israelis are now restricted to) as well as strategic areas described as 'security zones.'[3]

"There were 1,000 Israeli settlers living in Area C in 1972. By 1993, their population had increased to 110,000. As of 2012 they number more than 300,000 – as against 150,000 Palestinians, the majority of whom are Bedouin and fellahin."

Administrative divisions of the Oslo Accords - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back