News Flash to the American clown.......8 years of Hillary investigations yielded nada!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Here we go, another gotdamned year of the Clown in chief, tweeting about stupid shit. So help me, if the democrats don't get the house and senate back this year, I'm leaving this country for good. I can't take 2 more years of Trump and his childishness......I have had enough.

I'm moving to Canada!!

In fact, those investigations yielded quite a bit. However, Obama's FBI decided not to prosecute for reasons known only to them.

However, we can freely speculate about what those reasons were.

• Banned
In fact, those investigations yielded quite a bit. However, Obama's FBI decided not to prosecute for reasons known only to them.

news flash, did Trump or did he not reveal top secret information to the Russians while in the white house? Did Trump or did he not, know of Russian involvment in our elections......???? If you say No to any of these, I'm done with you and you are on ignore.....I'm tired of the double fuckin standard you ass ho's give to this moronic idiot!!

news flash, did Trump or did he not reveal top secret information to the Russians while in the white house? Did Trump or did he not, know of Russian involvment in our elections......???? If you say No to any of these, I'm done with you and you are on ignore.....I'm tired of the double fuckin standard you ass ho's give to this moronic idiot!!

No and No ... are you done now?

Here we go, another gotdamned year of the Clown in chief, tweeting about stupid shit. So help me, if the democrats don't get the house and senate back this year, I'm leaving this country for good. I can't take 2 more years of Trump and his childishness......I have had enough.

I'm moving to Canada!!
That's because for 8 years and more, we had people who looked the other way. Oh and don't let the door hit ya.

• Banned

I'm moving to Canada!!
That's because for 8 years and more, we had people who looked the other way. Oh and don't let the door hit ya.
6 million dollars and we looked the other way? With Comey who gave Trump a win at the helms? Fuck you!!

• Banned

No and No ... are you done now?
Good bye and have a nice year!!

I'm moving to Canada!!

We haven't even started investigating Hillary. But we are taking a closer look at Huma. That's how it will work: Get Huma Wiener to spill her guts and rat out Hillary, then it's all over.

Have fun in Canada. Don't forget to dress warm. :biggrin:

I'm moving to Canada!!
6 million dollars and we looked the other way? With Comey who gave Trump a win at the helms? Fuck you!!
Yeah, putting on appearances for stupid media fed imbeciles such as yourself.

If the FBI investigated the Mafia like they do the Clinton's there would still be Gumbas roaming the floors in Vegas! Everyone should know by now that the fix was in when it came to Hillary...she got the hands off treatment from the FBI...sickening to think that the FBI has gone the way of the IRS...

If the FBI investigated the Mafia like they do the Clinton's there would still be Gumbas roaming the floors in Vegas! Everyone should know by now that the fix was in when it came to Hillary...she got the hands off treatment from the FBI...sickening to think that the FBI has gone the way of the IRS...

Absolutely true. The previous administration refused to investigate and prosecute Hillary. Her crimes are not going to simply disappear.

Tick tock.

I'm moving to Canada!!

White Privilege has its benefits.

Just tigerred again.
full-of-crap.gif

Forum List

Back