NEWS FLASH: Muslims as Stupid as Christians

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Malaysian Muslims are having a 'culture' war. They've gone a little far...sort of like the anti gay and anti abortion and anti race Christians in America...

Arsonists struck three churches and a convent school early Sunday and splashed black paint on another church. This followed the firebombing of four churches on Friday and Saturday. No injuries were reported, and only one of the churches, Metro Tabernacle in the capital, Kuala Lumpur, suffered extensive damage
Why all this death and terror?
Because the courts in Malaysia... overturned a
government ban on the use of the word Allah to denote the Christian God.

Though that usage is common in many countries, where Arabic- and Malay-language Bibles describe Jesus as the "son of Allah," many Muslims here insist that the word belongs exclusively to them and say that its use by other faiths could confuse Muslim worshipers.
...why? Because the ignorant flock might...might, get confused.

and for those who think I am unfair to the Muslims, I consider their behavior as stupid as the behavior of Christians (self professed) who murder and terrorize gays, women, and people of other religions as well as non white people, in the name of religion.
ss_crusader_frank_nitwittisims.jpg

And your so much smarter than either, why?

Why?

Because I do not believe in superstitions, I do not believe I super natural beings or events, I do not swear an oath or declaration of faith to a centuries old cult, I do not judge my neighbors by moralistic teachings handed down by ignorant old men from centuries ago...men who thought women were unclean and to be shamed when they are menstruating.

I could go on...

go figure.
d.
*wink

there is another thread about this?

what?

who else has uncovered the fact that muslims are as stupid as christians?

who?

let me at them!... let me at them.

Ummm...........that would be me.

A Biker Sailor.

Yeah, saw it on the 'net the other day and posted that here. It's really amazing to watch how everyone keeps drawing a line in the sand and further dividing themselves into factions.

Incidentally, the same thing is happening to that other Christian group. You know, the GOP?

Ummm...........that would be me.

A Biker Sailor.

Yeah, saw it on the 'net the other day and posted that here. It's really amazing to watch how everyone keeps drawing a line in the sand and further dividing themselves into factions.
Human nature.

gawd, I love watching the circus. It's what I'll miss most when I pass from this carnival show called life. Just wish it wasn't so costly in life...you know, life? The one thing they All claim to defend.

Incidentally, the same thing is happening to that other Christian group. You know, the GOP?
Funny.

Why?

Because I do not believe in superstitions, I do not believe I super natural beings or events, I do not swear an oath or declaration of faith to a centuries old cult, I do not judge my neighbors by moralistic teachings handed down by ignorant old men from centuries ago...men who thought women were unclean and to be shamed when they are menstruating.

I could go on...

go figure.
d.
*wink

So, are you saying that now Muslims and Christians are stupid, and can be placed into the same category as "those who say there is no God." They are all fools? Is that it? What percentage of the world is that now?

What about murders, rapists, child molesters, thieves, liars, regular idiots, politicians, and the list goes on? Seems all are fools, right?

That is what God's word says. "All have sinned and come short of the glory of God." For that, "the wages of sin is death." However, while we were all out there being fools, "Christ died for us." In that event, and the awesome event three days later, God basically made a way for anyone who will seek Him, to escape the wages, and receive the "free gift of God," eternal life. In that pacakge you will find forgiveness, power over sin, inner strength provided personally by God through the Holy Spirit.

Yes, man is in a mess, but God did make a way.

Why?

I could go on...

go figure.
d.
*wink

Not believing in Cloud fairies does not make you smarter...

But Believing in Cloud fairies could be a sign of a schizophrenic break from reality!!

So, are you saying that now Muslims and Christians are stupid, and can be placed into the same category as "those who say there is no God." They are all fools? Is that it? What percentage of the world is that now?
Nope. Lots of fools who dot believe, but they are not orrganized around nonbelief with dogma and tenets and holy wars.

The percentage of what?

What about murders, rapists, child molesters, thieves, liars, regular idiots, politicians, and the list goes on? Seems all are fools, right?
Why single out Church goers? Why not just the leaders who are rapists etc.?

That is what God's word says. "All have sinned and come short of the glory of God." For that, "the wages of sin is death." However, while we were all out there being fools, "Christ died for us." In that event, and the awesome event three days later, God basically made a way for anyone who will seek Him, to escape the wages, and receive the "free gift of God," eternal life. In that pacakge you will find forgiveness, power over sin, inner strength provided personally by God through the Holy Spirit.

what a bunch of self serving bull shit

Why?

I could go on...

go figure.
d.
*wink

Not believing in Cloud fairies does not make you smarter...

But Believing in Cloud fairies could be a sign of a schizophrenic break from reality!!

whem did you start channeling mani?

:lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCCLxIFFOOs[/ame]

some thing funny to watch any how.:lol:

Why?

I could go on...

go figure.
d.
*wink

We call Him Allah now.

Why?

I could go on...

go figure.
d.
*wink

We call Him Allah now.

Ah, la, la, la, la, la..?

Forum List

Back