News Flash: JFK Believed in the distribution of wealth!

How funny is it watching conservative nitwits trying to claim JFK as one of their own?

What's next, Bernie Sanders is a secret Free Marketeer?

Who Dat????

You do understand the difference between the old guard and as you yahoos put it...The New Democrat.

New Democrat? You mean like Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton? Hillarycare ring a bell?

:lol:

next

Funny how the left is not offended by the wealth of the Kennedy's, or Kerry, or any other millionaire Democrat it seems only non Democrat millionaires piss them off.
It's called a "schtick."

Kerry married the widow of a wealthy Heinz family heir, Republican Senator John Heinz, who died in a plane crash. Not one word has ever been said by them to condemn Senator Kerry for his wealthy wife trade-up.

Nancy Pelosi and her husband are wealthy beyond imagination, yet still, nothing is said as she manipulates laws around to benefit her family members with half billion and more in taxpayer-100% backed loans.

Not a word about Kennedy wealth was ever grieved, but a Republican who does well? They're putting pox on his house and squealing in unison the same balderdash they always pull out at election times. That's why we call it "Silly Season" when elections roll around. Libbies run contests on who can do silly better than the next. :cuckoo:

Wasnt Pelosis dad like a big wig in Boston? And he set her up? Holy toledo I need to get a life!!!!

Whoa geeze I really really need to hug my jalapeno jelly jars if I can remember this shitl

I like how the left LOVED JFK but hates Romney because he was born wealthy. JFK was as well .. Hypocrisy at its finest
It has little to do with either ones' wealth, but you know that, right?

JFK' prick of a father was like Mitt Romney. Stepped on people to make hi fortune.

Mitt's father wasn't so bad. JFK was a great liberal Democrat.

Funny how the left is not offended by the wealth of the Kennedy's, or Kerry, or any other millionaire Democrat it seems only non Democrat millionaires piss them off.
It's called a "schtick."

Kerry married the widow of a wealthy Heinz family heir, Republican Senator John Heinz, who died in a plane crash. Not one word has ever been said by them to condemn Senator Kerry for his wealthy wife trade-up.

Nancy Pelosi and her husband are wealthy beyond imagination, yet still, nothing is said as she manipulates laws around to benefit her family members with half billion and more in taxpayer-100% backed loans.

Not a word about Kennedy wealth was ever grieved, but a Republican who does well? They're putting pox on his house and squealing in unison the same balderdash they always pull out at election times. That's why we call it "Silly Season" when elections roll around. Libbies run contests on who can do silly better than the next. :cuckoo:

Wasnt Pelosis dad like a big wig in Boston? And he set her up? Holy toledo I need to get a life!!!!

Whoa geeze I really really need to hug my jalapeno jelly jars if I can remember this shitl
All you ignorant fucks think Baltimore is Boston?

It's not Senator Kerry's fortune, it's his wife's. You remember teh wife the right wing attacked like they attacked Mrs Obama and Mrs Clinton? see a pattern here?

T. Kerry Heinz got her fortune from her dead GOP husband.

It's called a "schtick."

All you ignorant fucks think Baltimore is Boston?

oh for crying out loud we're not heathens.

:lol:

we canucks know our geography very well. I made a quick aside in wonderance as to your first lady Pelosi.

It's not Senator Kerry's fortune, it's his wife's. You remember teh wife the right wing attacked like they attacked Mrs Obama and Mrs Clinton? see a pattern here?

T. Kerry Heinz got her fortune from her dead GOP husband.

And she's still GOP don't you know?

Theresa is more than interesting. Now try to attack her. By all means Dante. Oh I have to neg you too......................................

not sure yet

John Fitzgerald Kennedy believed in the redistribution of wealth!

Cite?

Link?

Not that you would ever just make shit up or anything, Dainty.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...efeat-obama-in-the-debates-7.html#post6045116

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...efeat-obama-in-the-debates-7.html#post6045116

JFK supported a progressive tax code and was for the redistribution of wealth. He also called himself a Liberal while accepting the Liberal Party's endorsement.

Poor Liability, trying to hump a Kennedy leg?

Poor simple minded unpersuasive and not very honest Dainty: making claims about JFK that are quite silly and baseless.

He goes from pretending that JFK endorsed the redistribution of wealth to citing JFK's endorsement of a progressive tax structure as "proof" even though the latter doesn't really support the former.

Dainty never fails to fail.

Newsflash... JFK is dead.

News Flash: Ronald Reagan is dead -- yet he had a higher profile at the GOP Convention than both Bush Presidents who are alive did.

gawd, you people are pathetic

:laugh2:

every GOP primary debate had everyone claiming to be Ronald Reagan. :rofl:

Last edited:
How funny is it watching conservative nitwits trying to claim JFK as one of their own?

poor Liar-Bitchy

News Flash: Ronald Reagan is dead -- yet he had a higher profile at the GOP Convention than both Bush Presidents who are alive did.

Last edited:
I haven't claimed JFK as a conservative, although compared to some of today's conservatives, in many matters, he would qualify.

Poor widdle Dainty can't argue anything on the basis of honesty, so as dorks like him are so prone to do, he just makes up shit as he goes along.

And Dainty maintains that if JFK supported a progressive income tax system, therefore he supported redistribution of wealth.

:lmao:

poor Liar-Bitchy

:eusa_whistle: .......................... :eusa_clap:

If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people — their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties — someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal."

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy

Acceptance of the New York Liberal Party nomination (14 September 1960) TurnLeft: What is a Liberal?

thats the major difference between JFK and Romney and Obama.Neither Obama or Romney care about any of that.Neither of them believe in the constitution either which Jfk was also trying to return us to where the government serves us instead of us serving them like we do now.

Forum List

Back