News Flash: Hollywood Out of Ideas

I agree with everything you said, but just for the sake of argument, who do you think should play Conan? I'd say The Rock if they're going for a name actor, he's proven that he's a good actor (as good as Ahnold, anyway), and he's got a definite screen presence.

I agree with everything you said, but just for the sake of argument, who do you think should play Conan? I'd say The Rock if they're going for a name actor, he's proven that he's a good actor (as good as Ahnold, anyway), and he's got a definite screen presence.

Yeah, if I had to pick a modern, name actor to replace the governator in any roll, I'd probably pick The Rock.

Arnold did that little Cameo roll in one of the Rock's movies that he explained was a "passing of the torch" to the Rock as far as action hero goes. It was the one with Stifler in South America or something. Decent movie. Cool explosions. Hot chick. Minimal story. Can't remember the name.

The Rundown. Really good movie, you forgot to add that Christopher Walken was in full-on "Christopher Walken" mode, if you get what I mean, and Rosario Dawson was in it, too!

who do you think should play Conan?
Michael Moore? :tdown2:
Al Franken? :tdown2:
Ben Stein? :tdown2:
Sean Hannity? :tdown2:(if so, then rename the movie "Conan the Great American")
Jimmy Carter? :tdown2::tdown2::tdown2:
----OR-----
if they wanted to do a girl theme (ala Xena the Warrior Princess)
Ann Coulter:boobies:

The Rundown. Really good movie, you forgot to add that Christopher Walken was in full-on "Christopher Walken" mode, if you get what I mean, and Rosario Dawson was in it, too!

The rundown yea. That was a great movie. Christopher Walken was almost "Zorin-like" if you catch my meaning.

There's plenty of Conan material, we can only hope they don't just remake the first one (or even worse, the second one) but try a new approach.

A bit like what they did with Batman.

This might turn out good, if only that the writer for this didn't just recently quit the project. Not that good a sign I suppose.

Another Vote for 'The Rock' as Conan...

Course, another logical choice?

200px-Conanobrien.jpg

Forum List

Back