News flash for flat-earthers

SpidermanTuba

Rookie
May 7, 2004
New Orleans, Louisiana
A few things I think you guys are not aware of:

a) global warming does not predict that there will be no snow ever again.

b) global warming does not rest on an assumption that the climate cannot be changed by natural processes

c) global warming does not predict every single year will be warmer than the last, only that the general trend will be upwards

d) John Coleman is not a scientist and holds no degrees in science at all. His degree is in journalism and his career in TV weather and as a businessman.

e) global warming does not rest on an assumption that water vapor is not a major greenhouse gas
Any question?

f) the term "climate change" does not mean that the prediction of ever increase global average temperatures will increase has changed. Its merely a more general term which also includes the effects of global warming.

Last edited:
c) global warming does not predict every single year will be warmer than the last, only that the general trend will be upwards

Except the general trend has been down for the last seven years.

And global warming alarmists always seem to forget to tell you that Water vapor is the greenhouse gas responsible for 95% of the greenhouse effect and that CO2 is responsible for less than 5% of the greenhouse effect.

And global warming alarmists always seem to forget to tell you that Water vapor is the greenhouse gas responsible for 95% of the greenhouse effect and that CO2 is responsible for less than 5% of the greenhouse effect.

So why is there more water vapor in the air, Skull?

A few things I think you guys are not aware of:

a) global warming does not predict that there will be no snow ever again.

b) global warming does not rest on an assumption that the climate cannot be changed by natural processes

d) John Coleman is not a scientist and holds no degrees in science at all. His degree is in journalism and his career in TV weather and as a businessman.

Any question?

See, here is the result of a lack of education.

A perfect of example of those who didn't read "1984," where the government keeps changing who we are at war with, and some simply accept it.

Now here is a "true believer" who forgets that the original hoax was that we would all burn up. Now they call it "global change," and he will go with that as well.

I offered my suggestion that the bigger threat to the country was all those moving to Florida and warmer climes, from the north. Obviously the continent is about to tip over!

why exactly do you feel compelled to lie on this issue?

We can start with one simple premise: the Phd-trained scientists at NASA know more about trend analysis than you do.

This is NASA's graph of global mean temp. The red line is their trend analyis of average global mean temp., which shows a steady upward trend over the last seven years, over the last decade, and indeed over the last half century.

Fig.A.lrg.gif

You and the other flat earthers have two choices now.

You can either admit you were wrong about the temperature trends.

Or, you can go back to lying that the earth has been cooling for the last seven years.

My guess? You're going to go back to lying, because you are invested in this issue in an emotional, partisan way....and you don't care about scientific facts

We can start with one simple premise: the Phd-trained scientists at NASA know more about trend analysis than you do.

This is NASA's graph of global mean temp. The red line is their trend analyis of average global mean temp., which shows a steady upward trend over the last seven years, over the last decade, and indeed over the last half century.

Fig.A.lrg.gif

Or, you can go back to lying that the earth has been cooling for the last seven years.

My guess? You're going to go back to lying, because you are invested in this issue in an emotional, partisan way....and you don't care about scientific facts

Can you even see the red line? It has started to curve down. Continue it through 2008 and dips even further down. Petty slight of hand?

Fig.A.lrg.gif

Can you even see the red line? It has started to curve down. Continue it through 2008 and dips even further down. Petty slight of hand?

:lol:

You said it was trending down for the LAST SEVEN YEARS

You going to admit you were wrong? Or not:lol:??

ps. You have zero training in science, don't you? I mean, other than dissecting frogs in 9th grade biology class.

A one or two year dip in the red line is statistical noise, that has nothing to do with long term trends. You could find a hundred places on that red line that showed a dip for one or two years.

so are you going to admit you were wrong?

Fig.A.lrg.gif

You said it was trending down for the LAST SEVEN YEARS

You going to admit you were wrong? Or not:lol:??

ps. You have zero training in science, don't you? I mean, other than dissecting frogs in 9th grade biology class.

A one or two year dip in the red line is statistical noise, that has nothing to do with long term trends. You could find a hundred places on that red line that showed a dip for one or two years.

so are you going to admit you were wrong?

:clap2::lol::lol::lol:

It gets worse for ya.....

giss180slope0209.jpg

Are you going to admit you are wrong. Just jumped right over this hey Chris? I am believing more and more that you have stock in some carbon credits company or something. Facts are irrelevant for your agenda.

Okay, FactDenier, you obviously aren't going to admit you were wrong that the earth has been "trending" warmer for the "last seven years". The PhD trained scientists at NASA proved you wrong, and you dissapeared from the thread.

Obviously, this suggests you are all about lying about the facts, and you are emotionally bonded to denying the scientic facts, per the orders you recieved from sean hannity.

FactDenier, I'm going to be watching to see if you try to post your bullshit again about the "warming trend" for the last seven years, because I know exactly where to get the NASA temperature trend analysis and I'm going to shove it in your lying face every time you try to post your bullshit

Fig.A.lrg.gif

I have proof that there was a trend of cooling last night. It was in the 50s during the day, and it dropped down to the 30s at night.

Therefore, global warming does not exist (at least at my house).

It gets worse for ya.....

giss180slope0209.jpg

Are you going to admit you are wrong. Just jumped right over this hey Chris? I am believing more and more that you have stock in some carbon credits company or something. Facts are irrelevant for your agenda.

You said the trend was down for the last seven years you lying asshole. Your graph is for two years.

I never made ANY assertion about the trend over one or two years, because unlike you I understand science and trend analysis. And I understand on a year to year basis temp will fluctuate up and down.....but the long term trend is up.

Now FactDenier are you going to fucking admit you lied that the trend has been down for seven years?

Forum List

Back