News Flash: Canadians invade USA

A

Arthur Lee

It was reported the canadian government has just purchased 75,000 TANKs. We now have conformation an invasion from our northern border is immanent just as soon as them Canadians can figure out how to drive them SEPTIC TANKs.

For over 228 years 90% of the Canadian population has been gathering near the USA border and we thought it was for thier economic benifit.

Originally posted by Arthur Lee
It was reported the canadian government has just purchased 75,000 TANKs. We now have conformation an invasion from our northern border is immanent just as soon as them Canadians can figure out how to drive them SEPTIC TANKs.

For over 228 years 90% of the Canadian population has been gathering near the USA border and we thought it was for thier economic benifit.

It's funny, cause it's true.
:cool:

Did you folk ever see that Canadian World Domination site when it was up on the internet? Heck if that wasn't the funniest site on the internet, bar none!

Originally posted by Isaac Brock
It's funny, cause it's true.
:cool:

Well then how about equipping Marbles with one of those tanks. Maybe that will mitigate his shitty attitude.

Originally posted by Merlin1047
Well then how about equipping Marbles with one of those tanks. Maybe that will mitigate his shitty attitude.

Haha i don't think he's any better or worse than many other folk around here. Everyone has "personality". :D

Originally posted by insein
How bout the time in Toronto when the Leafs fans threw bananas on the ice at the Flyer's Donald Brashear. Real Compasionate. (the monkey thing just triggered it in my memory)

That is easily the most random explanation i've ever heard :D

Originally posted by Isaac Brock
That is easily the most random explanation i've ever heard :D

you like that, lol.

I dunno. The monkey just reminded me of the time Leafs fans threw bananas. Actually it was at Carolina Hurricanes black goalie Kevin Weekes. They put a picture of a monkey up on the big screen at a leafs game when Brashear made a big hit. Sorry it was so off the wall on the timing.

Originally posted by insein
you like that, lol.

I dunno. The monkey just reminded me of the time Leafs fans threw bananas. Actually it was at Carolina Hurricanes black goalie Kevin Weekes. They put a picture of a monkey up on the big screen at a leafs game when Brashear made a big hit. Sorry it was so off the wall on the timing.

What a nasty thing to do? What was the reason behind it?

Forum List

Back