News flash 4 Wingnuts: Haiti Not US Territory

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
The US military has had the airport in Haiti's major city, turned over to their control today.

Haiti is still experiencing aftershocks...FOX News is set to blame Obama for doing enough to prevent the after shocks.
I know the right wing bigots here at USMB and elsewhere, who have said Obama should not be promising finacial aid to the suffering people of Haiti, are hysterically attempting to blame Obama for Haiti's problems...but the facts are the US fed government under Obama has responded swiftly.

FEMA is NOT in charge. Haiti is a soviergn nation with terrible issues.

The US military is representing the US response.

Shame on GOP wingnuts for blaming the US Troops for Haitils infrastructure problems after 7.1 earthquake!

Last edited:
The US military has had the airport in Haiti's major city, turned over to their control today. Today.

Haiti is still experiencing aftershocks...FOX News is set to blame Obama for not doing enough to prevent the after shocks.

I know the right wing bigots ...

...after a 7.1 earthquake!
I am disgusted and ashamed for the revolting behavior of USMB members like WillowTree who are seeking to bame The President of the United Sates of America, Barack Obama, for the logistical problems in a foreign country after a devastating 7.1 earthquake.

It is disgraceful that such Americans would abuse their freedom of speech, which the ACLU is always fighting to protect, for such nasty and petty political gain.

the us military has had the airport in haiti's major city, turned over to their control today. Today.

haiti is still experiencing aftershocks...fox news is set to blame obama for not doing enough to prevent the after shocks.

i know the right wing bigots ...

i am disgusted and ashamed for the revolting behavior of usmb members like willowtree who are seeking to bame the president of the united sates of america, barack obama, for the logistical problems in a foreign country after a devastating 7.1 earthquake.

It is disgraceful that such americans would abuse their freedom of speech, which the aclu is always fighting to protect, for such nasty and petty political gain.

you have reached perfect pussy status.. With such ease you shall now and forever be known at the usmb as the world's perfect pussy!

the us military has had the airport in haiti's major city, turned over to their control today. Today.

haiti is still experiencing aftershocks...fox news is set to blame obama for not doing enough to prevent the after shocks.

i know the right wing bigots ...

i am disgusted and ashamed for the revolting behavior of usmb members like willowtree who are seeking to bame the president of the united sates of america, barack obama, for the logistical problems in a foreign country after a devastating 7.1 earthquake.

It is disgraceful that such americans would abuse their freedom of speech, which the aclu is always fighting to protect, for such nasty and petty political gain.

you have reached perfect pussy status.. With such ease you shall now and forever be known at the usmb as the world's perfect pussy!

And YOU Willow are the biggest narrowminded ass backwards IGNORANT intolerant BITCH on this or any board I have been on! YOU and the rest of the wingnut righties bitching and whining like 2 years olds saying this is Obamas fault and that is Obamas fault and we shouldnt spend the money disgust me and make me utterly embarassed to be an American....I have more heart and compassion in my pinky finger than you have in your entire body INCLUDING that thick and empty head of yours!

Last edited:
You're pathetic and always will be.

You are so filled with hate and bitterness it is frightening.

Nothing is perfect, but coming from you I'll take the above as a compliment.

re: suicide is always an option

And YOU Willow are the biggest narrowminded ass backwards IGNORANT intolerant BITCH on this or any board I have been on! YOU and the rest of the wingnut righties bitching and whining like 2 years olds saying this is Obamas fault and that is Obamas fault and we shouldnt spend the money disgust me and make me utterly embarassed to be an American....I have more heart and compassion in my pinky finger than you have in your entire body INCLUDING that thick and empty head of yours!

Okay Perfect Pussy Number two.. YOU may show me where I blamed obamalama I haven't unlike your perfectedness who jumped right in there and blamed President Bush.. Then Perfect Pussy number 2 you may show me where I said we shouldn't spend the money.. I can't get Perfect Pussy Number One to do that.. Over in the fight zone will be fine.. And I know you have more compassion,, you perfect pussy people spend all your days bragging about your cornering the market on compassion that's what makes you Perfect Pussies.. So go ahead POST THE PROOF PUSSY 2.

you're pathetic and always will be.

You are so filled with hate and bitterness it is frightening.

nothing is perfect, but coming from you i'll take the above as a compliment.

Re: Suicide is always an option

you are the perfect pussy.. You can't do better than perfect.. You got the proof or don't you asswipe?? Comeon the people are waiting.

She is all that and that is one of the reasons I usually do not engage her. She's a pscho bitch.

btw, the news is President Obama (who I didn't vote for) had his first meeting on Haiti within 30 minutes of being informed.

The man has done all he can. God bless him . No national disgrace there.

and you willow are the biggest narrowminded ass backwards ignorant intolerant bitch on this or any board i have been on! you and the rest of the wingnut righties bitching and whining like 2 years olds saying this is obamas fault and that is obamas fault and we shouldnt spend the money disgust me and make me utterly embarassed to be an american....i have more heart and compassion in my pinky finger than you have in your entire body including that thick and empty head of yours!

she is all that and that is one of the reasons i usually do not engage her. She's a pscho bitch.

Btw, the news is president obama (who i didn't vote for) had his first meeting on haiti within 30 minutes of being informed.

The man has done all he can. God bless him . No national disgrace there.

of course you don't engage, you are the perfect pussy you print lies and won't post the proof to back up your bullshit.. You think other people don't see that.. Think again perfect pussy.. No one is afraid of you.. You reek

You can't do better than perfect.. You got the proof or don't you asswipe?? Comeon the people are waiting.

truly, you are a nut job..
:rofl:

btw, you commented on the Obama promise of 100 million dollars in aid.

sucks to be you

quit posting while drinking

all you have to do is prove what you have said,, it's just that simple. prove it or go down in history as the Biggest Perfect Pussy the USMB has ever seen..it makes no difference to me how many times you say I am a nut job.. all you have to do is prove what you said.. go for it.

Haiti is still experiencing aftershocks...FOX News is set to blame Obama for doing enough to prevent the after shocks.

I can't help but bring this up, but blaming Obama for doing enough to prevent after shocks?

I have to give sympathy here to the President. He gets blamed for stopping the after shocks? I guess it is true, he can't win for losing. :D

Immie

Do you have a link or some corroborating evidence to support your assertion? I can't imagine that Fox News (or any other mainstream news network) would do something like this, granted the MSM has become pretty much a joke but this would be beyond the pale.

I just want to know one thing.

Why are we promising money we don't have to a foreign nation in such a way that endangers our nation all the more?

It's horrible, and every American who can assist SHOULD, but ummm... our government is beyond broke, and fairy sprinkles really aren't convertible to any currency.

Why are we promising money we don't have to a foreign nation in such a way that endangers our nation all the more?

Well you have a point, however in this case you have to admit that this is money that is well spent by the Federal Government (for a change) and compared to the boneheaded multi-billion dollar Federal "Programs" we've been treated to during this decade the amount of money this is costing is pocket change and will make a HUGE difference to alleviate the suffering of many, many people that are in desperate need right now.

The US military has had the airport in Haiti's major city, turned over to their control today.

I know the right wing bigots here at USMB and elsewhere, who have said Obama should not be promising finacial aid to the suffering people of Haiti, are hysterically attempting to blame Obama for Haiti's problems...but the facts are the US fed government under Obama has responded swiftly.

FEMA is NOT in charge. Haiti is a soviergn nation with terrible issues.

The US military is representing the US response.
blame
Shame on GOP wingnuts for blaming the US Troops for Haitils infrastructure problems after 7.1 earthquake!

Would you care to ACTUALLY post a link to prove what you are saying? I haven't heard anyone BLAME Obama for anything to do with the earthquake or aftermath of Haiti--& I watch FOX news most of the time. Fox is simply reporting on what is going as far as relief efforts--people they have saved, etc. etc.

MIPS said:
Well you have a point, however in this case you have to admit that this is money that is well spent by the Federal Government (for a change) and compared to the boneheaded multi-billion dollar Federal "Programs" we've been treated to during this decade the amount of money this is costing is pocket change and will make a HUGE difference to alleviate the suffering of many, many people that are in desperate need right now.

If I got my way, you'd have neither the massive social programs OR the government money going towards Haiti. That money would be in our pockets, and I would be encouraging every business and individual to dig deep into their extra and send it to Haiti to help out. To say that it is money well spent is to assume they even should have the money in that first place.

It's right to give to help those in need, but to push the knife into your own flesh even deeper to do so, isn't necessarly a good thing either.

Jason Lewis was speaking on his show today on how much worse off the world will be when the US finally falls victim to the desires of the rest of the world to bring us low, stripping us of our wealth. It is that wealth that protected our allies and pretty much all of Europe for almost 3 generations. They could count on us to come save them. Now that's going to go away. When the cries for help in future disasters come, we will not be able to respond. I'm torn on whether this is a healthy thing for the world, or not.

So I kinda agree with you, but would prefer to see no public money and mostly private taking care of this. The government can pony up the rides to get this done faster. That's one thing the military's very good at.

Last edited:

It's horrible, and every American who can assist SHOULD, but ummm... our government is beyond broke, and fairy sprinkles really aren't convertible to any currency.

There has not been a disaster in this world where our government hasn't assisted. Haiti shouldn't be the 1st one. We have to help. So we send in the marines to distribute supplies that are desperately needed--that's what the 100 million you are referring too.

As far as personal donations--there are no more generous people on earth--than Americans. Money is pouring into agencies to help the people of Haiti.

If I got my way, you'd have neither the massive social programs OR the government money going towards Haiti. That money would be in our pockets, and I would be encouraging every business and individual to dig deep into their extra and send it to Haiti to help out. To say that it is money well spent is to assume they even should have the money in that first place.

Normally I would agree but from what I've been reading, the situation down there is so bad that private charity would not be able to handle all the basic needs of the people down there, heck the Haitian police force have basically all gone AWOL.

I understand why you would object to having your tax dollars spent in this fashion, however personally in this situation I do not object (and yes I'm also donating money out of my own pocket above and beyond tax dollars for the relief effort).

Not denying that one bit. It's one of the things that makes us the greatest nation on the Earth. The question is, how much longer can we do this? I'm guessing very soon, we will no longer be able to. And that's the problem.

Forum List

Back