News Flash: 100% of Americans, every single one, recieves govt assistance.

I am sick and tired of this new narrative started by Elizabeth Warren.
How we are nothing without government and we should get on our knees and praise
government because we have air to breathe.

Let's get this straight.

THEY WORK FOR US....
GET IT.

They have a job because we gave them one.
They have money to spend because they TAKE it from us.

Got it.
I will not thank government for providing basic services.

So this Veterans Day you wont be thanking the troops?

Stay classy San Diego.

Yeah I put my feet on Eddie's tax dollar! Why? Cuz he can get another one!

Let's get this straight.

THEY WORK FOR US....
GET IT.

Haha. So...I'd like to see you go down and fire a police officer, since he works for you!! Does the local Fire Cheif get his checked signed by you? No. He doesn't work for you.

Let's get this straight.

THEY WORK FOR US....
GET IT.

Haha. So...I'd like to see you go down and fire a police officer, since he works for you!! Does the local Fire Cheif get his checked signed by you? No. He doesn't work for you.

now you're getting goofy..stop it
the GUBERMENT works for us...WE OWN them not the other way around though with your thinking you believe they do and want that.

You can't fucking baby sit everybody. Maybe if this poor kid's parents weren't lifetime welfare pieces of shit they would take more interest in the kids future. Be a little more involved and care about how they and their children live and prosper outside the government net.

It's funny how the takers demand that we stay the fuck out of their wombs but they think nothing of dipping into our wallets to raise their unwanted offspring.

Doesn't really seem fair that we are required to pay for their contraceptives, their abortions, AND for their groceries and to support and educate their neglected offspring does it?

Of course not.

You can't fucking baby sit everybody. Maybe if this poor kid's parents weren't lifetime welfare pieces of shit they would take more interest in the kids future. Be a little more involved and care about how they and their children live and prosper outside the government net.

It's funny how the takers demand that we stay the fuck out of their wombs but they think nothing of dipping into our wallets to raise their unwanted offspring.

Doesn't really seem fair that we are required to pay for their contraceptives, their abortions, AND for their groceries and to support and educate their neglected offspring does it?

That's the part that really busts my balls. (I was officially awarded a set today). They never seem to get enough and then they have the fucking audacity to tell us we ain't paying enough.

Let's get this straight.

THEY WORK FOR US....
GET IT.

the GUBERMENT works for us...WE OWN them not the other way around though with your thinking you believe they do and want that.

No, you dont. You dont "own" any of the teachers at school. Go steal something, and tell the cop you "own" him. You dont. And they dont own us. We ALL pay taxes...you, me, the government employees.

Heck, if the govt workers work for the taxpayers....and you own them......and they are taxpayers themselves.........then wouldnt they work for themselves, and thus, be "self employed":badgrin: Yep, sure are!

No, you dont. You dont "own" any of the teachers at school. Go steal something, and tell the cop you "own" him. You dont. And they dont own us. We ALL pay taxes...you, me, the government employees.

Heck, if the govt workers work for the taxpayers....and you own them......and they are taxpayers themselves.........then wouldnt they work for themselves, and thus, be "self employed":badgrin: Yep, sure are!

How about we stop paying taxes and see who owns whom?

Yep. You can tell them all day long how you own them, you are their boss, they work for you.......while you're handcuffed and behind bars. See how that works for ya! Dont like that law? Blame the Founding Fathers.

That's the part that really busts my balls. (I was officially awarded a set today). They never seem to get enough and then they have the fucking audacity to tell us we ain't paying enough.

Congrats on the new set of balls! They always want more, there is always someone to blame until nobody has anything and then it becomes a racial war, usually the Jews are targeted first. Who can we steal from to keep us going becomes the mindset. I'm not sure we will make two years before this sets in and can elect a conservative Congress and House of Reps to begin turning this tide. It could get ugly really fast.

Im so sick of this shit: "Makers" vs "Takers". People need to check their ego and realize they aren't some Knight of The Taxpayers Order or anything special.

Here is what EVERY American recieves from the government, aka, government assistance:

- You werent/aren't being invaded/attacked by The Soviet Union, Nazis, Cuba, China, North Korea because of the Federal Military's protection. Thats government workers, assisting you in your comfortable life.

- You aren't being murdered/raped/robbed, and neither is your family or your home, because there are Federal, State and City cops protecting you 24/7. Theres a reason the Bloods, Crips and OWS'ers aren't storming the gates of the local gated country club to steal your shit and rape your women. Cuz govt workers are there to stop them, arrest them.

- Your home's insurance rates are lower...and home is safer...because of a local fire department. If the Fire Department recieves the highest class rating (Class 3 I believe) then YOUR home insurance rates go down. Not to mention ALL full time fire depts have paramedics on staff, who provide on-scene first medical care, and if you dont need to be transported, it saves you a trip to the ER (and thus, a hit on your insurance). So when the rich lady in the pearly gates of Flowing Meadows Country Club has chest pain, the local FD arrives, determines it's not serious, and she gets off with no medical bill. Same for poor folk.

- You drive to work on safe roads. The goods your business ships in or out do so on safe roads. Thats because of cops and work crews. Unless you own a road building/paving company, you are getting assistance from the government.

- You have public schools to send your brats to. That saves you a shit load of money from not having to pay for private school. AND...it allows you to hire workers with education. Your family and business benefit from the existence of government schools.

- You enjoy a safety net should you fail in your business. Heck, just the idea that failing means bankruptcy and a safety net (rather than starvation and despair) means you can take a few more risks than people in...say...countries without a safety net. Even if you never use that safety net, its there, and your peace of mind in knowing it's there causes you less stress, and probably is why some take more business risks here. Failing in America means an apartment and a Hyundai, not starvation and a cardboard box.

All you holier-than-thou motherfuckers bitching about "Theres only makers and takers" need to shut the f**k up, spoiled assholes.

Ive never used the safety net and I'd gladly opt out. Private roads work just fine right now as we speak. Also, government doesn't pay for or build the vast majority of roads lol.

The main point is that even if everything you said was true, which its not and I only brought up a few things, the point remains that you are taxing my labor and taking my money by force. Slaves fought to not be forced to work for no wage among other things and now we gladly work for no wage, well some of us do. If I decide I don't wanna pay my government tribute or follow one of the countless RIDICULOUS laws I get locked in a cage. You honestly think infastructure would just collapse if we didnt rob the citizens? There is a better way. What happened to the land of the free my man? Why didn't the founders implement an income tax and all this other bullshit? Because their priority was liberty and you nerds wanna take us back to tyranny.

Last edited:

Yep. You can tell them all day long how you own them, you are their boss, they work for you.......while you're handcuffed and behind bars. See how that works for ya! Dont like that law? Blame the Founding Fathers.

Oh now you're advocating police brutality.

Im so sick of this shit: "Makers" vs "Takers". People need to check their ego and realize they aren't some Knight of The Taxpayers Order or anything special.

Here is what EVERY American recieves from the government, aka, government assistance:

- You werent/aren't being invaded/attacked by The Soviet Union, Nazis, Cuba, China, North Korea because of the Federal Military's protection. Thats government workers, assisting you in your comfortable life.

- You aren't being murdered/raped/robbed, and neither is your family or your home, because there are Federal, State and City cops protecting you 24/7. Theres a reason the Bloods, Crips and OWS'ers aren't storming the gates of the local gated country club to steal your shit and rape your women. Cuz govt workers are there to stop them, arrest them.

- Your home's insurance rates are lower...and home is safer...because of a local fire department. If the Fire Department recieves the highest class rating (Class 3 I believe) then YOUR home insurance rates go down. Not to mention ALL full time fire depts have paramedics on staff, who provide on-scene first medical care, and if you dont need to be transported, it saves you a trip to the ER (and thus, a hit on your insurance). So when the rich lady in the pearly gates of Flowing Meadows Country Club has chest pain, the local FD arrives, determines it's not serious, and she gets off with no medical bill. Same for poor folk.

- You drive to work on safe roads. The goods your business ships in or out do so on safe roads. Thats because of cops and work crews. Unless you own a road building/paving company, you are getting assistance from the government.

- You have public schools to send your brats to. That saves you a shit load of money from not having to pay for private school. AND...it allows you to hire workers with education. Your family and business benefit from the existence of government schools.

- You enjoy a safety net should you fail in your business. Heck, just the idea that failing means bankruptcy and a safety net (rather than starvation and despair) means you can take a few more risks than people in...say...countries without a safety net. Even if you never use that safety net, its there, and your peace of mind in knowing it's there causes you less stress, and probably is why some take more business risks here. Failing in America means an apartment and a Hyundai, not starvation and a cardboard box.

All you holier-than-thou motherfuckers bitching about "Theres only makers and takers" need to shut the f**k up, spoiled assholes.

Tell the people in Oakland the police are there protecting them 24/7. I am sure Kelly Thomas would appreciates the fact that the police are there to protect him. of the cops hadn't beat him to death.

In San Francisco the police, and the Firemen, stood by as a mob started fires after the Giants won the world series.

It seems that, as usual, you are full of shit.

You're just plain stupid..too bad

News flash Government assistance is payment given to the individuals by Government agencies I feel sure not 100% have needed or taken that.

Forum List

Back