News crew shot **warning graphic**

JS: "You are so right, and I accept your gracious submission."

-- Careful, you are starting to sound as delusional...and dangerous...as the guy who gunned down the 2 media personnel...

According to the twitter feed, the suspect has had a short conversation with spoken with Misters Smith and Mr Wesson.
one more time???

Damned keyboard. I meant "According to the twitter feed, the suspect has had a short conversation with Misters Smith and Wesson."

Actually Mr. Glock. He apparently shot himself with the same weapon he used. At least it appeared to be a Glock in the video.
Where is the video?

The gun culture of America reigns supreme.

Damn it. Damn it to hell, anyway.....

You're wrong. The gun culture of America uses firearms for hunting, sport, and self-protection, not for violence and murder. What you're thinking of is the criminal culture of America: The one that's being driven by the liberal media, liberal Hollywood, an the liberal music industry.
Except every day citizens of all colors and ages and gender murder with guns.

Then why does the MSM only obsess over White on Black crime? Which by the way, is extremely rare in America today. However, Black on White crime is rampant. Why no mention of that?
Because whites are being kept on the BLACK plantation, didn't you know?

According to the twitter feed, the suspect has had a short conversation with spoken with Misters Smith and Mr Wesson.
one more time???

Damned keyboard. I meant "According to the twitter feed, the suspect has had a short conversation with Misters Smith and Wesson."

Actually Mr. Glock. He apparently shot himself with the same weapon he used. At least it appeared to be a Glock in the video.
Where is the video?

it is posted or was anyway

Didn't you lefties claimed that "knockout" is just a game?
That was you who claimed it.

Never said such thing. Prove it, you fucking liar.
Of course it was you haters on the far right.

Hey there, Jake. Look at the facts: Who among us has been the most violent segment of society? The left or the right?

Who has committed every political assassination in this country? John Wilkes Booth? A radical Southern Democrat that vehemently fought for slavery as most of you Democrats did, even throughout the passing of the Civil Right Act.

Leon Czolgosz, who assassinated William McKinley? A left-wing anarchist, very similar to your "Occupy Wall Street" shitheads.

Lee Harvey Oswald? A pro-Cuban communist and ultra left wing radical.

Sara Jane Moore, who attempted to assassinate Preside Ford? A radical Leftist.

Giuseppe Zangara, who attempted to assassinate FDR? An anti-Capitalism leftist.

Oscar Collazo and Griselio Torresola, who tried to assassinate Harry Truman? Puerto Rican Nationalists, represented by Marxist terrorist groups such as FALN, who were responsible for scores of bombings in the U.S.; they were arguably the most active terrorist group in U.S. history.

Samuel Byck, who attempted to assassinate Richard Nixon? He harbored the belief that the "government was conspiring to oppress the poor.", and attempted to join the Black Panthers.

Squeaky Lynette Fromme, who tried to shoot Gerald Ford? Member of the Manson family, a Hippie who lived on a commune.

Sara Jane Moore, who tried to shoot Gerald Ford? Revolutionary leftist political activist.

I won't even list the left-wingers who committed murders, bombing, and other mayhem, such as the Unibomber, Amy Bishop, Reverend Jim Jones, the Fort Hood Shooter, the Navy Yard shooter, the Virginia Tech shooter, James Holmes, Bill Ayers, the Columbine shooters, the co-founder of Earth Day who murdered his girlfriend and kept her body in a trunk, the founder of Kwaanza, who tortured and beat his girlfriend....

Do you fucking think I'm making all this shit up or something? Wake the fuck up, ok?

You need a shrink. Badly.

Forum List

Back