News Corp. defends $1 million donation to Republican Governors Association

When did MSNBC disclose that they and Microsoft donated over $1.5 million to the Obama campaign?

When do any of them disclose such donations?

The expectation that News Corp would just come out and do so it the depth of feigned naïve outrage.
2 wrongs always make a rightie right -- in their own warped minds.

this is an attempt at deflection and it isn't working.

You pulled this crap during 8 years of W. Bush "But Clinton did it too!!"

:lol:
Right...Republicans and News Corp are just supposed to unilaterally make these disclosures, when neither they nor anyone else has to.

You're nothing, if not a consistent phony party man hack. :lol::lol::lol:

Hmmmmm...

ABC News's Deputy Political Director Jumps to Left-Wing Union, the 15th Obama Activist Through the Media's Revolving Door (Updated)

The number of major media journalists who have joined the Obama administration (or now an aligned union) -- plus one who traveled through the revolving door from helping the Obama campaign into a news media slot -- is up to 15

Only 15, wow.

Roberta Baskin: former senior investigative producer for the ABC News magazine 20/20 and chief investigative correspondent for CBS’s 48 Hours > senior communications adviser in Department of Health and Human Service's office of inspector general.

Warren Bass: Washington Post deputy editor (of the Outlook section) > adviser to United Nations Ambassador Dr. Susan Rice.

Daren Briscoe: Newsweek Washington correspondent > Deputy Associate Director of Public Affairs for the Office of National Drug Control Policy.

And on and on and on...

Sasha Johnson: CNN senior political producer > Press Secretary at the Department of Transportation.

Beverley Lumpkin: Justice Department correspondent for ABC News > Press Secretary at the Justice Department.

Aneesh Raman: CNN Middle East correspondent > worked in communications for the Obama campaign

And on and on... (see link)

Speaking of the Republican Governors Association, I believe they put out the vid below...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABVmx24chnU]YouTube - Remember November[/ame]

Speaking of speaking of the Republican Governors Association, they also put out this video when the above video caused a plague of liberal media bed wetting...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QLS-eQVKkE]YouTube - Remember November ACT II[/ame]

Kind of speaks to a new form of Republicanism, wherein the political party is owned by and benefits from a media giant. Very Orwellian, and a threat to a free society.

Those who claim to be conservatives, Libertarian or tea party supporters would be smart in condemning a donation of $1,000,000 to a political party; of course, there is no recourse for the Democratic Party or any smaller parties, for the Supreme Court has already sided with Murdoc as evidenced by Citizens United v. FEC. (I wonder how many 'beneftis' the four justices and the Chief Justice will receive for their vote to allow such conduct).

Surely you are not suggesting that this is a one sided affair. The Dems receive just as many donations from just as many questionable donors. Both sides are completely bought and paid for and to think differently is just foolish. It is the same as it has always been with a single minded goal for both parties....more power and maintaining that power. The American people don't even come in a close second to the desires of the politicians.

I'm sure that Fox News slogan ('Fair and Balanced') and those lovely ads (like the one I posted several pages ago) is gonna work out just swell for them in light of this.

Do you ever do any of your own homework?

Do YOU?!?

No. You don't.

When faced with objective FACTS,

you whine and cry for links.

STFU,

and go put your dick in that pretty ass.

You DO lurve ass, eh?

Closet HOMO?

Or do you just want to sodomize whatever MOVES?

Take your shit-pile-driver elsewhere, eh?

We see WHAT you are;

We know WHO you are;

and guess what?

Good luck with that. Hope she takes an enema, BEFORE you inflict yourself on her.

Otherwise?

YOU are as shitty as your dick is going to be.

Yeah.

It's like THAT, asshole invader!

OH! But DO post MORE of what you'd LIKE to be dick deep in,

and good luck with your dreams of the ultimate.

so you admit to derailing the thread....thank you....and now we can expect you to be intellectually honest and never complain about someone derailing your thread

:clap2:

Both Divecon and yourself need to get whatever stick is up your asses out. I can't derail something that was already derailed to begin with. If you weren't such a crybaby, maybe you could see that.

buillshit
i didnt "freak out"
you asshole
i was pointing out how fucking STUPID you libs are

:rofl: Dude, all I did was post a video and you flipped out on me for no reason. I didn't even offer my opinion. What you're doing is making assumptions with an absence of evidence. It's sad really.

By the way, if Yurt and yourself care so much about not supposedly derailing the thread, then you wouldn't of replied in public to my original comments in the first place. But carry on. :thup:

Speaking (still) of the Republican Governors Association... rock star Gov Chris Christie is going to have a 20 minute movie/ad made about him thanks to the RGA.

I guess that $1M from News Corp was just a drop in the bucket... :lol:

(see a preview at the link)

Hot Air Better and better: Chris Christie’s approval rating in New Jersey now higher than Obama’s

Fifty-one percent of voters approve of Christie, while 36 percent disapprove. That’s a major jump from the last Quinnipiac poll, taken on June 17, when 44 percent approved and 43 percent disapproved.

“This is a good poll for Christie,” said pollster Maurice Carroll. “People are getting to know him, and they apparently are getting to like him.”

President Obama does not fare as well.
Fourty-seven percent approve of the president and 47 percent disapprove. In June, 50 percent of New Jersey voters approved of his job performance and 46 percent disapproved.

Hat tip to Al Gore for inventing the enter-toobs! :eusa_whistle:

doesn't GE still own a majority stake in NBC?
wasn't GE's CEO on Obama's economic advisory board?

how much did GE stand to gain by Cap & Trade legislation?

GE also got Billions from the government.

NBC is a government paid propaganda agency & unlimited free praise the Obamacrat campaign airtime cloaked as news.

Last edited:
buillshit
i didnt "freak out"
you asshole

:rofl: Dude, all I did was post a video and you flipped out on me for no reason. I didn't even offer my opinion. What you're doing is making assumptions with an absence of evidence. It's sad really.

By the way, if Yurt and yourself care so much about not supposedly derailing the thread, then you wouldn't of replied in public to my original comments in the first place. But carry on. :thup:
the oddball dude has that habit. I suspect too much dope, but what do I know?

buillshit
i didnt "freak out"
you asshole

the oddball dude has that habit. I suspect too much dope, but what do I know?

absolutely nothing :thup:

buillshit
i didnt "freak out"
you asshole

you are pathetic

Forum List

Back