news.com.au reporting crash

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Housing prices are falling nationwide in Australia five years after the bubble popped here. What this means about the Chinese economy remains to be seen but Australia generally is the canary in the mine for China. If China is in trouble that should affect the US stock and bond markets.

I moved almost all of my investments to metals a few years ago, and have invested exclusively in gold and silver (primarily silver) for the past 3 years. So in the immortal words of Charlie Sheen:

Bring it!

Hate it for those who didn't see it coming though. Its going to be

U G L Y

Housing prices are falling nationwide in Australia five years after the bubble popped here. What this means about the Chinese economy remains to be seen but Australia generally is the canary in the mine for China. If China is in trouble that should affect the US stock and bond markets.

seeing how Australia has been their no.1 destination for direct for. investment, yea I can see how that would mess up their day...;)

cause murdoch is who i want to learn economics from, right? :cuckoo:

uhm, if you google aussie housing troubles you'll get hundreds of hits....its not a secret.

but extrapolating it out to china was the problem. it was the leap that made me check the ownership of the site.

andI made s reference straight away, he's right, the aussies for over 5 years have been the no.1 direct foreign investment destination for china........

uhm, if you google aussie housing troubles you'll get hundreds of hits....its not a secret.

but extrapolating it out to china was the problem. it was the leap that made me check the ownership of the site.

andI made s reference straight away, he's right, the aussies for over 5 years have been the no.1 direct foreign investment destination for china........

it's not necessarily a bad idea to invest in a market at it's lowest point.

i have every faith that the chinese will adapt and improvise.

The China bubble economy has been growing for at least 12 years. Construction is upto 60% of China's GDP. China's unoccupied housing could maybe house India. When that bubble pops it is going to be big, the question is whether or not it is popping.

i warned about this in 1999. the feds executive orders in the federal register showed they were planning an economic collapse to institute total oligarchic control

Forum List

Back