NEWS ALERT: Ukraine Forces Placed on High Alert

I saw a news show a month or two ago probably PBS where there at one point in this town, there is a fence between Crimea and Ukraine, and at night the Russians are literally moving the fence, giving them more territory. It has made it most of the way across a large field.
Must not be going fast enough for 'em.

Unfortunately for the Ukraine their most important ally in this has nominated a candidate that wants to abandon NATO and gift the Ukraine to Russia. The people of the U.S. have basically signaled the go ahead to Putin. Maybe there will still be time to help Ukraine after Hillary is elected in November.

Unfortunately for the Ukraine their most important ally in this has nominated a candidate that wants to abandon NATO and gift the Ukraine to Russia. The people of the U.S. have basically signaled the go ahead to Putin. Maybe there will still be time to help Ukraine after Hillary is elected in November.
Yes, as much as I hate to say it, I think Putin will take what he can get BEFORE Jan 20, just in case Hillary puts the brakes on him afterward.

Oh I love it, y'all are blaming Trump for Obummel's incompetence in dealing with Russia.

Yes, as much as I hate to say it, I think Putin will take what he can get BEFORE Jan 20, just in case Hillary puts the brakes on him afterward.

Put the brakes on him? What's she going to do, take us to war against Russia over Crimea? Yea, go ahead and run on that platform Cankels, that will win a lot of votes.

Maybe Putin should give more money to hillary so she could give it to ISIS, that will help.

Forum List

Back