Newlywed Game Questions

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Probably only works with married folks, but, you can answer for your significant other or just yourself!

Which of the following breakfast cereals best describes your wife's family's opinion of you when they first met you?

Just Right, Oatmeal Squares, Frosted Flakes, Lucky Charms, Fruit Loops (other?)

Oatmeal squares. I only met my mother-in-law once when she visited from Chile. She was like a statue to me as we drove around so I have to take the safe route with oatmeal. She also didn't say a word, at least in my world. :lol:

We weren't married yet at that time, so I'm not sure if she knew who I was.

probably Frosted Flakes (with the emphasis on Flake)
possibly Fruit Loops

Probably only works with married folks, but, you can answer for your significant other or just yourself!

Which of the following breakfast cereals best describes your wife's family's opinion of you when they first met you?

Just Right, Oatmeal Squares, Frosted Flakes, Lucky Charms, Fruit Loops (other?)
Just right.

I've never heard of the cereal Just Right....

I guess oatmeal squares, nothing exciting to report, They've known me since I was 8. Just another box of cereal(neighborhood kid).

New Question!

If you had to change jobs with one of your friends, who would you choose and what do they do?

Most of my friends are retired, so, the other I would not want their jobs.
I actually would love to be in sales - as long as it's a product I believe in. It's a job where you get rewarded (well) for results.
As long as you are making them money, you won't get fired cause you "don't fit in" or you are not kissing ass etc.

My buddy Nate. He designs tire treads from his home in the mountains, raises alpacas(his wife is a weaver) and goats(sells soaps and cheeses at farm markets). No offices, commutes etc. Wish I'd thought of it.

I might like to work for the Government. You don't have to do much and it's almost impossible to get fired.

Forum List

Back