Newly released emails by Buzzfeed expose Milo & Bannon's links to Nazis & white supremacists

I don't need any emails to tell me Bannon and Milo are white supremacist.

Nazi's kill gays.

and Milo married a black dude. not something a Nazi would do...

Just because you like black vagina or penis, doesn't mean you're not bigoted.

Fucking a black dude doesn't make you not racist. Slave owners fucked their slaves on a daily basis.

I've personally dated a white guy who had racist tendencies. Fortunately I got on early because I wasted anymore of my time.

the article is on Buzzfeed's website. Milo also sang "America The Beautiful" with Richard Spencer & his mongrel horde followers doing the Nazi salute. Milo denied seeing them, though they were a few feet away, claiming he has "myopia"

buzzfeed?

more nonsense

The article doesn't necessarily show Bannon and Milo as racists imo....

What it shows is an intricate and devious web, devised by Bannon and played out by Milo to entrap the primarily younger alt right and white supremacist movement's support for Donald Trump...

Obama lit a baby on fire last week. I don't have proof of it, but trust me, it happened.

yep. it has been confirmed by unnamed sources!
They might be unamed, but they are super credible.

Sources wish to remain anonymous.

In other news...

mb07f5.jpg

Obama lit a baby on fire last week. I don't have proof of it, but trust me, it happened.

yep. it has been confirmed by unnamed sources!
They might be unamed, but they are super credible.

if you read the article, it is pretty believable. that's the way Milo talks. that's the way Bannon talks. just saying. it's real, brother.
Then there is a video of it, unless this is the first time there has been celebrity speakers talking to a crowd that doesn't have 1 camera phone among them.

there's video of Milo singing America The Beautiful to a crowd that's giving the Nazi salute. go check the fucking article. it's on buzzfeed's website.
Buzzfeed? Suuuuure!
How about YOU provide a link to the actual video?
It can't be that hard to do right?

there's video of Milo singing America The Beautiful to a crowd that's giving the Nazi salute. go check the fucking article. it's on buzzfeed's website.
Singing America the Beautiful to a room full of Nazis sounds like a retort, not affirmation.

Forum List

Back