Newly released 9-11 documents show missed opportunities to get OBL

This is old news. Clinton dropped the ball for various reasons, Bush was unable to get him, and Obama finally got him.

Bush didn't really want to get him... because we needed to deal with Afghanistan first... we needed an excuse to go in and knock them into submission first. This is not about a pissing contest between Presidents.... even though the left want it to be. International affairs are always far more complex than partisan twits make them out to be.

and then you excuse Bush. Amusing how you claim this isn't a pissing contest, yet when one looks at the context of your posts, you see otherwise.

Bolded is Irony.

This isn't new info. Clinton refused, more than once, when the military literally had UBL in their gun sights. And I do mean literally... in the fucking crosshairs... and he would not give the order.

I do not hold Clinton responsible for 9/11... but if the left want to play the 'blame game'... he's your guy.

Not only that, but he Sudan I think it was basically had him once, and offered him up to us, and Clinton's Retarded Response was that he didn't think Legally we could take him.

LOL

Yea, I think you're right... certainly one of the sub-Saharan countries had him and SaxBoy in the White House say 'thanks but no thanks'. Shame. We coulda saved a lot of lives.

At that point, I think the plan was in place and would have gone off regardless

Forum List

Back