Newly Registered

countingstars

Rookie
Apr 17, 2009
Hello everyone!
I work for a skin care manufacturer and am looking for any and all news about the current economic status of companies that retail skin care products and manufacturers of skin care products. If you have any news or hot rumors, I would love to hear from you.

Thank you,

Last edited:
Hi countingstars,

I have not heard anyone talking about their newest wrinkles here yet. Welcome.

Hello everyone!
I work for a skin care manufacturer and am looking for any and all news about the current economic status of companies that retail skin care products and manufacturers of skin care products. If you have any news or hot rumors, I would love to hear from you.

Thank you,

skin care is not the hottest topic round here..you might have a bit better luck with skin color but even that is on the fringe...so dont hold your breath ..the best eots can do for you is this

Chinese fetuses in Western Beauty Products

Another voice has spoken out in favor of a boycott of the Biejing Olympics. Filippo Facci, on the front page of the Italian daily “Il Giornale” takes the occasion to attack the Olympics, reminding us of the gruesome question of the use of human fetuses in the production of collagen. This question was already the subject of a shocking investigation made by the British daily “The Guardian” in 2004. They not only discovered the macabre utilization of fetuses in the Chinese cosmetic industry (in particular in the production of anti-wrinkle creams) – they also discovered the practice of extracting collagen from the skin of the dead bodies of prisoners condemned to death. This “practice,” considered traditional by Chinese officials, explains the abnormally low cost of collagen produced in the “People’s” Republic (only 5% of the price of collagen produced in the West). Further, this explains the huge quantity of human organs available to the Chinese medicine industry and to international traffic: from the womb to the tomb, the bodies of Chinese citizens belong to the State, which uses them as they best believe.

Hello everyone!

Thank you,

skin care is not the hottest topic round here..you might have a bit better luck with skin color but even that is on the fringe...so dont hold your breath ..the best eots can do for you is this

Another voice has spoken out in favor of a boycott of the Biejing Olympics. Filippo Facci, on the front page of the Italian daily “Il Giornale” takes the occasion to attack the Olympics, reminding us of the gruesome question of the use of human fetuses in the production of collagen. This question was already the subject of a shocking investigation made by the British daily “The Guardian” in 2004. They not only discovered the macabre utilization of fetuses in the Chinese cosmetic industry (in particular in the production of anti-wrinkle creams) – they also discovered the practice of extracting collagen from the skin of the dead bodies of prisoners condemned to death. This “practice,” considered traditional by Chinese officials, explains the abnormally low cost of collagen produced in the “People’s” Republic (only 5% of the price of collagen produced in the West). Further, this explains the huge quantity of human organs available to the Chinese medicine industry and to international traffic: from the womb to the tomb, the bodies of Chinese citizens belong to the State, which uses them as they best believe.

:eek:One must check the label before they consider if they really want that on them, ewwwww!!!!:eek:

Hello everyone!

Thank you,

It puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again.

Welcome! :razz:

Forum List

Back