Newly passed law will jail parents if their kids are caught bullying

Why is Trump doing this? Is this something he had planned from before, or just another of his crazy spur of the moment ideas? Somebody should ask him.
Lol, this is liberal policy. So are you finally figuring out liberalism is a failure?

It's happening under Trump. It's his fault. I didn't make those rules, the right did

Why is Trump doing this? Is this something he had planned from before, or just another of his crazy spur of the moment ideas? Somebody should ask him.
Get your head out of your I hate Trump ass!
This is a New York STATE LAW!

It's happening under Trump's watch. It's Trump's fault.

If a kid is a disturbance I do blame the parents. They have failed to do their job. If your kid is a dunce....look in the mirror for the cause. If they lag behind in school loomk in the mirror for the reason. If your kid does drugs, you have failed. But fining them isn't the answer. They will suffer enough trying to right the kid.

Parents will blame teachers, cops, coaches, and others instead of the kid. He or she did nothing ng wrong. That's today's american parents for ya. Parents on meth or not raising the kid like they should..... blame the teacher.....same old lies.

Lol, this is liberal policy. So are you finally figuring out liberalism is a failure?

It's happening under Trump. It's his fault. I didn't make those rules, the right did
Did he let men in girls locker rooms too? Nope the education system is run by liberals. If not, you would allow school choice.

This isn't about trump.....this is about the abject failures many american....yes american....parents are. They fail their kids and blame schools, teachers, cops, etc.

Newly Passed Law Will Jail Parents if Their Kids are Caught Bullying

North Tonawanda, NY — As Americans continue to become more and more dependent upon the State to manage their daily lives, a new law that was just approved in New York epitomizes this irresponsible and outright complacent practice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The leftist retards of society are eating themselves alive and dragging everyone else down with their love of gov. bullshit! See you get just what you ask for and all the warning of police state, nanny state goes right the fk over your moronic heads. Oh it's all good until it happens to you or your grandkids mother and or father now it's suddenly a sucking law isn't it.
But Trump's parents are dead. Now what?
Self removal of your head from your ass.

This isn't about trump.....this is about the abject failures many american....yes american....parents are. They fail their kids and blame schools, teachers, cops, etc.

The president is responsible for everything that happens while he is president. The right made that rule, and enforced it for 8 years. Why you want to wuss out now?

So men in girls locker rooms is Obama's fault? Our education system graduating seniors that cannot read, is Obama's fault. 10 trillion dollars wasted is Obama's fault? Blm and the racism is Obama's fault? Our great countries down grade credit rating is Obama's fault? High energy prices is Obama's fault? High food prices was Obama's fault. North Korea is Obama's fault? Iran getting a nuke, is Obama's fault? Anifta is Obama's fault? Splitting the country is definitely Obama's fault. Snowflakes are definitely Obama's fault. Racism reinvented, yes he did that. I'm gonna quit, but I can continue with your logic.

The president is responsible for everything that happens while he is president. The right made that rule, and enforced it for 8 years. Why you want to wuss out now?
I remember Obama and pussies like yourself blamed Bush for eight years. With Obama's failures. Know we have a president taking us forward and you want to criticize. Go home, and let the adults run the country again.

There it goes....the education system graduating seniors that can't read.....surely the kid has no responsibility right? In this case I blame the kid and parents first. You look for excuses.

Parent are responsible for their kids' behavior until they are adults. Why would this be any different?
Not really.
Parents are not generally held responsible, on the basis of their parenthood alone, for their children’s acts. Courts tend not to hold parents potentially liable to every possible victim of their minor children’s careless acts; and even when the child acted deliberately, the law required something more, such as proof that the parent knew of the child’s propensity to so act, and failed to do anything about it. Most courts take the view that parents simply can not prevent many of the terrible things that kids do.

So men in girls locker rooms is Obama's fault? Our education system graduating seniors that cannot read, is Obama's fault. 10 trillion dollars wasted is Obama's fault? Blm and the racism is Obama's fault? Our great countries down grade credit rating is Obama's fault? High energy prices is Obama's fault? High food prices was Obama's fault. North Korea is Obama's fault? Iran getting a nuke, is Obama's fault? Anifta is Obama's fault? Splitting the country is definitely Obama's fault. Snowflakes are definitely Obama's fault. Racism reinvented, yes he did that. I'm gonna quit, but I can continue with your logic.

No. those things are not Obama's fault, but according to right wing dogma, they want to give him the blame for it. That same dogma assigns everything that happens while Trump is president to him.

No. those things are not Obama's fault, but according to right wing dogma, they want to give him the blame for it. That same dogma assigns everything that happens while Trump is president to him.
Nope you said it's the presidents fault while he is in office. So there is a lot to blame on Obama.

Forum List

Back