NewGuy's Disproving Evolution Thread

hey I just noticed youre in Az - thats one of my favorite places.

where at?

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
hey I just noticed youre in Az - thats one of my favorite places.

where at?

North Phoenix. I go to school in Deer Valley.

Fifth largest city in America here..... and GROWING. Two of the fastest growing cities in America are right here in the valley. 3.2 million people at last count. 20,000 some a month moving here. (Not to mention all the illegal immigrants.)

I'm otta here as soon as school is done.

Phoenix isnt where I want to be - Ive never really been there. However, Id love to live in Sedona - gorgeous place.

I just finished school myself about 2 years ago (went back to school). What are you going for?

(Im not really an egotistical bitch - I just play one on the USMB)

Phoenix isnt where I want to be - Ive never really been there. However, Id love to live in Sedona - gorgeous place.

I just finished school myself about 2 years ago (went back to school). What are you going for?

(Im not really an egotistical bitch - I just play one on the USMB)

(Well you might be some fun after all....:D )

Aside from having an eight year career working in Air Craft Avionics, IBM Customer Engineer, Class B Auto Mechanic, Certified Welder, Class A CDL trucker, and a degree in Electrical Engineering, I too went back to school to do something that I really love. I'm attending the Motorcycle Mechanics Institute for Harley Davidson Tech. I didn't play with rattles the like in my crib when I was baby... I played with TOOLS!! :D

I'm looking foward to a very prosperous career with H.D.. It'll be a nice thing to be doing up until I retire.

sounds very cool! I love motorcycles - I want DK to get one SOON (so does he) so he can ride me around town with the wind blowing through my hair - there is NOTHING better than that (except my kids of course)

I never thought Id finish school the second time around, but Im so glad I stuck with it.

sounds very cool! I love motorcycles - I want DK to get one SOON (so does he) so he can ride me around town with the wind blowing through my hair - there is NOTHING better than that (except my kids of course)

I never thought Id finish school the second time around, but Im so glad I stuck with it.

I have to put my hair in a pony tail when I ride. Otherwise it's so knotted when I get off I can't get a comb through it.

School is a long haul. Even the year and a half this school is. There's no breaks from this school. Other than update training on new products, I think I'm done with schools. I just want to kick back and make some money when I'm done. I have about five months to go.

Originally posted by Pale Rider
Move to Hawaii then. I hear it's like between 60 and 80 degrees year round there. But still no Mardi Gras.

Skip the "I love you". It's disingenuous.

Hawaii? Way to expensive, very few home games, and very limited oportunities for road trips. And like you said, no mardi gras, though I have a feeling the seafood is pretty damn spectacular.

Forum List

Back