NewGuy and OCA, Let's party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by OCA
When you couldn't defeat me on merit you went to the racial discriminator card like all good liberals and as we see its worked out real good for you.

You see i've been waiting patiently for a couple months now for an opportunity to drag your slimy ass through the mud because I don't like you, I don't like the way you carry yourself, your a smug,arrogant and condescending piece of human debris and an intellectual fraud on top of it.

My work is done with you your damage is irrepairable, I do want to thank you for making it so easy though. So from me to you a big OCA thank you
:clap: :clap: :clap:

That sucked. What you don't like is my clear superiority, which is consistent with your evil support of affirmative action. You're motivated by fear, like you admitted on the AA thread, because you're a tiny, tiny, microman.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
That sucked. What you don't like is my clear superiority, which is consistent with your evil support of affirmative action. You're motivated by fear, like you admitted on the AA thread, because you're a tiny, tiny, microman.

Hmmm hmmm yep, flop around some more like a boated fish. Should I club your ass right now and put you out of your misery or let you make more of an ass out of yourself?

I think i'll take the high road this time and let you continue to fuck yourself over.

Ahh (cracks open beer) my work is done, good luck on repairing that credibility!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back