NewGuy: 21 questions

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Hey newGuy. If we guess who you are, it shouldn't be a violation of jim's policy.

Are you bigger than a breadbox?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Hey newGuy. If we guess who you are, it shouldn't be a violation of jim's policy.

Are you bigger than a breadbox?

21 questions?

You only show 1.

-It must be that mental superiority you have over me again.

You can ask all the questions you want. Every time you get answers, you show how unworthy you are of recieving more by hurling insults and avoiding truth.

Keep asking, you won't get any answers from me on this topic.

Unless Newguy has anything to do with homeland security, holding political office, or anything that can affect the nation as a whole, I'll be moving this to the Chat forum down below.

• Banned
Originally posted by DKSuddeth
Unless Newguy has anything to do with homeland security, holding political office, or anything that can affect the nation as a whole, I'll be moving this to the Chat forum down below.

Why. What's the difference between chat and general chat?

General chat resides in the USA chat section and actually has the subject matter listed below, as in homeland issues and news, whereas 'CHAT' is talk about anything. As I stated above, unless Newguys identity has anything to do with homeland issues or news, I'll be moving it.

• Banned
Originally posted by DKSuddeth
General chat resides in the USA chat section and actually has the subject matter listed below, as in homeland issues and news, whereas 'CHAT' is talk about anything. As I stated above, unless Newguys identity has anything to do with homeland issues or news, I'll be moving it.

You know full well that this section is used as a general chat area. Thanks for holdning my thread to a totally different standard.

You know full well that this section is used as a general chat area. Thanks for holdning my thread to a totally different standard.

Hey you aren't as stupid as everybody thinks, gee imagine that!

Fine. I understand that keeping the topics organized properly is very important.

Well, you know what they say. Free speech is a must, but those who abuse it...

Dude, say something interesting for once. I dare you--

I specifically moved this thread for two reasons. To move it out of a place that it didn't belong in and in an attempt to quiet down some of the animosity that has started in the forums. I'd like to keep it that way, as I'm sure most of the other moderators feel the same.

Forum List

Back