newest member of our family

Johnney

Dec 9, 2003
IOWA
this is Jess's kitty. it may be hers but i got to name it, and me being me, i named him...Dog

81351_S3010001.JPG
<br><br>
81352_S3010002.JPG
<br><br>
81354_S3010003.JPG
<br><br>
81356_S3010005.JPG

what you cant really see is that he has darker tiger stripes in his black fur. that'd be cool if he kept those as he got older

Bonnie said:
What a cutie pie!! I had a cat named Blackie that looked just like that.
the little freak likes to swat at your feet in the middle of the night. i must be getting slow, cause i couldnt catch his little ass to throw him in the other room for the night

Johnney said:
the little freak likes to swat at your feet in the middle of the night. i must be getting slow, cause i couldnt catch his little ass to throw him in the other room for the night

Resign yourself to another 10 months or so of it. :)

Sleeeeeeeeeeep wellllllllll. :D

your cat is cute, i have two, sabina and cody along with my dog angel she is a shetie, sabina she gets into everything ,she can open doors and cabinet.also likes to make things fall on the floor and break she like to go out , but the only way i let her is if i hold her, when i get home from work she and angel are by the door waiting for me ,i pick her up and we go out with angel , it is really funny to see . cody what can i say about him other that he is a very good cat ,he weigh about 15 lb and 1/2 big cat , he won,t let you hold him ,maybe a few seconds but that is it he will come over and let me pet him , are when we go to bed ,he will lay down by me ,all of them are like kids

Forum List

Back