Newest GOP Tactic: Lose your house, lose your vote.

Michelle Malkin ACORN falls again: The worst case of voter-registration fraud in Washington state history Plus: John Edwards & ACORN, perfect together
I live in Washinton state of course I live on the other side of the state and I have not heard of this WOW! but there were a few years where I was out of the loop on most things.
You do have to admit there is voter fraud on both sides. And I am sure there will always will be.
i think there are people on both sides that will try to skirt the laws
and i hope they all get caught

Last edited:
Michelle Malkin ACORN falls again: The worst case of voter-registration fraud in Washington state history Plus: John Edwards & ACORN, perfect together
I live in Washinton state of course I live on the other side of the state and I have not heard of this WOW! but there were a few years where I was out of the loop on most things.
You do have to admit there is voter fraud on both sides. And I am sure there will always will be.

I agree that people on both sides doing this should be caught since there is voter fraud on both sides.

But really? Michelle Malkin?

The woman who has defended the forced internment of Japanese Americans during World War II in order to justify harsher Gov't policies in treating of Arab and Muslim Americans.

Never mind many other things..

:cuckoo:

I agree that people on both sides doing this should be caught since there is voter fraud on both sides.

But really? Michelle Malkin?

The woman who has defended the forced internment of Japanese Americans during World War II in order to justify harsher Gov't policies in treating of Arab and Muslim Americans.

Never mind many other things..

:cuckoo:
I just google acorn and that is first thing that came up, I didn't really want to look to hard plus it said Washington state which is where I live.
And don't worry I know all about Michelle Malkin but I knew if I posted a liberal site some con would make a comment.
Personally I think this is a non partisan issue!

Michigan Messenger Lose your house, lose your vote

Notice I say GOP tactic because you don't see the Democrats doing this.

Probably because it didn't occur to them. Is it not a rule in Michigan like most everywhere else that you have to vote in the district in which you live? And to permanently reside in that district do you not need an address?

And what does this have to do with black voters? The article says list of foreclosures. It doesn't say list of foreclosures on only blacks.

The article's header :
Michigan Republicans plan to foreclose African American voters

Forum List

Back