Newest GOP Tactic: Lose your house, lose your vote.

I gotcha. Besides I'm a lawyer, smuggness is handed out at graduation. Why do you think everyone hates us?;)

:lol:

And all the ambulance routes in the town that person will be working in? :badgrin:

I know plenty of Lawyers, most of them are good people. The others, not so much. :eusa_whistle: :lol:

And your telling me every single racist Politican in the south that tried to prevent Blacks from voting was Democrat?

strawman.jpg

Well I understand that ensuring voting laws to be followed can be tough at times.

However, if you look at all the links, it explains how it's preventing people from voting.

It will make sure supposedly that some people can't vote more then once, but plenty of innocent people will be unable to vote.

Then those people have 60 days to establish voting credentials. That is more than enough time.

Well I understand that ensuring voting laws to be followed can be tough at times.

However, if you look at all the links, it explains how it's preventing people from voting.

It will make sure supposedly that some people can't vote more then once, but plenty of innocent people will be unable to vote.
yes, because only blacks have had their houses forclosed on

yes, because only blacks have had their houses forclosed on

I don't think the word black showed up in that whole thing you just quoted.

I said innocent people. That means people of all cultures and races.

Last edited:
its in the OP
and you are trying to claim its similar to the jim crow laws

Some of the links do that. I just post the links and my opinion on them.

However, it was noted that this was going to affect poor African Americans more then anyone.

Reminds me of 2000 in Florida in a sense.

These eligible voters, disproportionately African-American, will need to take a bus or catch a ride from a friend down to the motor vehicles bureau to make sure they obtain a nondriver photo ID. Otherwise, they cannot vote in Indiana this year.

Is it so wrong for people to have to prove who they are in order to vote? You know to make sure they don't vote twice.

gee, i wondered who would bother with newsweak after they handling of the "flushed korans" story was debunked, now i know
only those with non-functioning brains

gee, i wondered who would bother with newsweak after they handling of the "flushed korans" story was debunked, now i know
only those with non-functioning brains

Dive, you know you only prove people right when they say you continue to bring up the word "idiot" or another form of it to insult others in your posts.

:eusa_whistle:

the DNC motto "vote early, vote often"

Because the Federal Gov't is so much better?

cbs11tv.com - Feds Finally Agree To Honor Fallen 9/11 EMT

Another article on the "Republican War on Voting" as this site calls it.

The Republican War on Voting | The American Prospect

And another one:

The Columbus Dispatch : Foreclosed-on voters using old addresses could snag election

Digg - 2 Republican vote gatherers sentenced to 3 years probation for voter fraud

news.yahoo.com — Two signature gatherers charged with tricking Orange County voters into registering as Republicans were sentenced to three years' probation. According to prosecutors, the recruiters and asked residents to sign petitions for lower taxes or stricter sex offender laws, then tricked them into signing voter registration cards for the Republican party.

To me it just seems interesting how all these websites are reporting about it but the major network media channels ignore it.

tricking them into registering as a republicans LOL thats funny, while it is still wrong, it doesnt change who they would be able to vote for

tricking them into registering as a republicans LOL thats funny, while it is still wrong, it doesnt change who they would be able to vote for
Actually it can! In the primaries sometimes you have to register for a party and you can only vote within that party. Voting for McCain in 2000 meant I had to take a republican ballot and now every year I get calls from the republican party.
But I do get what you were really trying to say!

Actually it can! In the primaries sometimes you have to register for a party and you can only vote within that party. Voting for McCain in 2000 meant I had to take a republican ballot and now every year I get calls from the republican party.
But I do get what you were really trying to say!
yeah, i thought about the primaries after i posted
but that case looks to be a very minor one
look up the crap ACORN has been doing

yeah, i thought about the primaries after i posted
but that case looks to be a very minor one
look up the crap ACORN has been doing
Michelle Malkin ACORN falls again: The worst case of voter-registration fraud in Washington state history Plus: John Edwards & ACORN, perfect together
I live in Washinton state of course I live on the other side of the state and I have not heard of this WOW! but there were a few years where I was out of the loop on most things.
You do have to admit there is voter fraud on both sides. And I am sure there will always will be.

Forum List

Back