Newest Firearm- Colt Python

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
I bought it today, it's in great condition.

It's probably the best revolver in the universe.

Python2.jpg

Python3.jpg

Python1.jpg

Gorgeous!

We have a polished stainless Colt Python Elite with a 6 inch barrel in the Chez Boe Collection. It's a beauty!

You should be.

Colt Pythons are The Best Revolvers EVAH!

Wow, a lady that speaks gun. SEXY

I tried to rep you but apparently I have been repping you too often.

Beautiful, and appears to be in amazing condition! Whoever did the grips did an excellent job. The grain and finish are perfect!

And yes.....its an icon among revolvers.

I shot it today. It was really nice.

I am kind of afraid to shoot it, it's in such beautiful shape.

Python2.jpg

Python3.jpg

Python1.jpg

Very nice CMIKE Just a week ago I picked up a Dan Wesson 357 mag like new in the orginal box that had not been fired since the 70s. The grips and rear sight had been customed ordered at the time.

Python2.jpg

Python3.jpg

Python1.jpg

Very nice CMIKE Just a week ago I picked up a Dan Wesson 357 mag like new in the orginal box that had not been fired since the 70s. The grips and rear sight had been customed ordered at the time.
Thank you.

Pictures of your gun?

Python2.jpg

Python3.jpg

Python1.jpg

Thank you.

Pictures of your gun?

I would love to post them. But I dont know how. I could easily use my digital camera and get them on my computer, but what then?

Nice piece. That one is old enough to be a good one. I can tell from the bluing.
That is American made..
The ones made after about 1984 are murkin made :mad:

Nice piece. That one is old enough to be a good one. I can tell from the bluing.
That is American made..

Fuck.

I thought murkins were Americans?

Where did I go wrong?

I would love to post them. But I dont know how. I could easily use my digital camera and get them on my computer, but what then?

At the top bar under where it says USMessageBoard click on User CP then select pictures and albums. Follow the instructions to create an album then on the bottom left corner click on Upload Pictures, use the browse feature to locate your pictures on your camera or in your computer files, add to upload list and upload. Save the picts.
To post, click on each picture, right click on the lower of the two "address" bars and select copy. Now you can add them to your post. At least that's the only way I've been able to figure it out.

At the top bar under where it says USMessageBoard click on User CP then select pictures and albums. Follow the instructions to create an album then on the bottom left corner click on Upload Pictures, use the browse feature to locate your pictures on your camera or in your computer files, add to upload list and upload. Save the picts.
To post, click on each picture, right click on the lower of the two "address" bars and select copy. Now you can add them to your post. At least that's the only way I've been able to figure it out.

Thank you. I will work on that tomorrow.

nice piece. That one is old enough to be a good one. I can tell from the bluing.
That is american made..

Forum List

Back