Newcomer

Wish a good day to all
Good day to you too
I decided to join your community to find intelligent people who will be able to share their points of view with me.
I am not sure that will be the case in every instance in your quest
I am here to listen and hear.
Good for you however, we are the "know it all" people around here and very hard to hear. It goes down to "who shouts louder is always right" since nobody can hear what others are saying.
I hope we will have a lot of interesting conversations.
No doubt about that. Utopia, totalitarian minded censorship.. just to name the main ingredients.
Nice to meet you.
Nice meeting you too.
Welcome

Wish a good day to all

My name is Oliver
I decided to join your community to find intelligent people who will be able to share their points of view with me.

Nice to meet you.
Welcome aboard my friend. I'm glad you joined us. Come in and get your feet wet, plenty to discuss and learn here. I get an education each day from listening to others, and get to see views that I haven't seen before. I hope you do the same. Yes, we have some intelligent members here, and those on the other end of the spectrum as well. Over time, you'll figure out which is which. I hope that you enjoy your stay here, contribute often, and give us your opinions on the various topics being discussed. Again, welcome aboard and have fun.

Wish a good day to all

My name is Oliver

Nice to meet you.
889321dkvfo8u72a_zpsscxdy6b0.gif

Oliver, get out!

Now!

It's not what you think, it's a trap!

People come to USMB but never leave.
It's like Hotel California.

Wish a good day to all

My name is Oliver

Nice to meet you.
Oh Oliver... you poor, poor babe... lol
Just kidding. This board is great. :coffee:

Forum List

Back