Newbies

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Hey y'all! I tweet a buttload of threads on twitter, so it would be nice if you could refrain from insults in intro threads that they start telling about themselves. Otherwise, it comes off as an unwelcoming board and we need new meat...er....new folks to chitchat with, yes? Yes. So..be nice. Attack them in other threads that allow it but knock off the bullshit in the intro thread. Please. I'm asking nice.

Hey y'all! I tweet a buttload of threads on twitter, so it would be nice if you could refrain from insults in intro threads that they start telling about themselves. Otherwise, it comes off as an unwelcoming board and we need new meat...er....new folks to chitchat with, yes? Yes. So..be nice. Attack them in other threads that allow it but knock off the bullshit in the intro thread. Please. I'm asking nice.
Nicely put, Gracie, thank you.

Edited

angry-liberal.jpg

Now I realize this is the internet and a public message board and anything posted on social media is public for all to see...….but somehow tweeting threads seems something akin to a violation of privacy.....yeah I know it's a stretch, but still. Though I'm sure you're not the first and probably won't be the last to do so. So I guess, thanks for the heads up

Now I realize this is the internet and a public message board and anything posted on social media is public for all to see...….but somehow tweeting threads seems something akin to a violation of privacy.....yeah I know it's a stretch, but still. Though I'm sure you're not the first and probably won't be the last to do so. So I guess, thanks for the heads up
So I'm on Twitter, maybe? If I'd known, I would have dressed....

No Gracie. Intros are the most fun.
It seperates the men from the boys

Forum List

Back