Hello from tanked hillbilly base, the party has landed. That's one small sip for man, one giant gulp for mankind.

Hi... I am new to this thread... I want to know that what is this thread all about.... and which is the particular topic that this thread is encircling ? I hope to get positive reply and then I shall be able to post accordingly ... Thank you so much in advance and looking ahead for more acknowledgement from you:)

Hi... I am new to this thread... I want to know that what is this thread all about.... and which is the particular topic that this thread is encircling ? I hope to get positive reply and then I shall be able to post accordingly ... Thank you so much in advance and looking ahead for more acknowledgement from you:)

Hmmm. 4 posts... exactly the same wording. Suspicious.

:cuckoo:

I see a negative attitude coming from you mister. Better straighten up and fly right. :lol:

Well if you are a Republican let me say: Welcome to USMB. Make yourself comfortable. Let me get you a nice comfy chair.

20027690.jpg

If you are a liberal let me say: Welcome to USMB. Make yourself comfortable. Let me get you a nice comfy chair.

1045123-electric_chair_large.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back