ForestGirl

Jun 21, 2010
Hi there! I am a conservative who thinks way too many of the citizens of this country have forgotten the core values and principles outlined in our Constitution. The political greed and aloofness is quite concerning. Government keeps growing and so does the dependency at the expense and hard work of the tax paying, self-relient citizens. And...welfare recipients should have to submit to random and routine drug testing. I'm real tired of working to pay their self-serving addictions. Enough said...onward and upward!:razz:

Hi there! I am a conservative who thinks way too many of the citizens of this country have forgotten the core values and principles outlined in our Constitution. The political greed and aloofness is quite concerning. Government keeps growing and so does the dependency at the expense and hard work of the tax paying, self-relient citizens. And...welfare recipients should have to submit to random and routine drug testing. I'm real tired of working to pay their self-serving addictions. Enough said...onward and upward!:razz:

Welcome aboard. There are several conservatives, and then there are still those who practice the dark side.

Welcome aboard. There are several conservatives, and then there are still those who practice the dark side.

:eusa_shhh: Don't say that, we don't want to scare the newbie off :lol::lol:

Welcome ForestGirl

Welcome, pilgrim. You are among friends...and enemies...politically speaking, of course.

Thanks! I welcome friends and will deal with the enemies - one by one! lol

WELFARE/MEDICAID RECIPIENTS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO SMOKE CIGARETTES IF THEY WANT TO CONTINUE WITH THEIR BENEFITS.

That's all I have to say.

Thanks for the welcome. And don't worry, it takes alot to scare me off. lol Lots of sheeple here?

Tons.

wile_sheep.gif

Which is you? :eusa_angel:

FG, you are no longer an 'unknown quantity'.
The initial survey sez.......
You have 6 red Pez that deems you as a 'worthless troll'.
I'm just the messenger.

FG, you are no longer an 'unknown quantity'.
The initial survey sez.......
You have 6 red Pez that deems you as a 'worthless troll'.
I'm just the messenger.

Great! And why am I considered a worthless troll?

My shepherd is certainly not the government...We the Sheeple follow along, hanging onto big government's apron strings and expect big government to feed them, clothe them, house them, etc. Get it? Huh?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back