Newbie to forum

maxcy

Rookie
Apr 13, 2009
United states
Hello Forum Members!

I am Max from Indiana and this is my first forum entry here.. Since I am new to forum community and I feel I am in midst of my own learning curve. Everyday’s there is new discussion, topics coming up, I feel sometimes, that I have to learn a lot, hope you guys have patient on me.

Thanks for reading me and giving me your valuable time

Max

Hello Forum Members!

I am Max from Indiana and this is my first forum entry here.. Since I am new to forum community and I feel I am in midst of my own learning curve. Everyday’s there is new discussion, topics coming up, I feel sometimes, that I have to learn a lot, hope you guys have patient on me.

Max

Welcome!

funny-pictures-kitten-thinks-outside-shoebox.jpg

Hello Forum Members!

Max

I have no patience for noobs, but lots of time to waste. :eusa_whistle:

Welcome, Maxcy.

How's the economy in India going of late?

Better than here, I hope.

Hello Forum Members!

Max

Why not? Weren't you ever a noob yourself? I think this board is educational and fun (but often not at the same time) unlike some of the others which eventually just turn into wailing walls.

Hello Forum Members!

Max

Why not? Weren't you ever a noob yourself? I think this board is educational and fun (but often not at the same time) unlike some of the others which eventually just turn into wailing walls.
It was tongue in cheek, darlin'

Hello Forum Members!

Max

Welcome. Are you related to the 'Max Power' button on my hair dryer?

Hello Forum Members!

Max

Men that blow dry their hair are 17.5 times more likely to be gay than men that don't.
Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Hello Forum Members!

Max

Men that blow dry their hair are 17.5 times more likely to be gay than men that don't.
Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I just use it to dry the hair on my back.

Forum List

Back