Newbie here

Hi dear,
I am Gregory from California USA. I am new one for this forum.
Here I want more friends for getting advice and sharing information about health, fitness and nutrition.

California is still part of the US.....? :eek:
Gee, learn something new every day!

Hi dear,
I am Gregory from California USA. I am new one for this forum.
Here I want more friends for getting advice and sharing information about health, fitness and nutrition.
Welcome to USMB, Gregory25. You would find that information here.

If you want information on a specific topic, start a discussion there.
:)

I recently logged on to this forum. I am from Fairfax Virginia and working in a printing concern offering their services all over the world regarding the printing of carbonless forms and CD Jackets etc.

Yo new people, read the rules before you advertise, it's a no, no.

Hello0o0o00oo0 and welcome rich.....50 years?...married??...to the same person??
Wow.....kudos to you sir!
You deserve something much bigger than a Rep ~LoL~
I don't see couples married that long much anymore....my own parents almost made it 40 years......then my Mother passed away.
Hope you enjoy it here :)

Hello0o0o00oo0 and welcome rich.....50 years?...married??...to the same person??
Wow.....kudos to you sir!
You deserve something much bigger than a Rep ~LoL~
I don't see couples married that long much anymore....my own parents almost made it 40 years......then my Mother passed away.
Hope you enjoy it here :)

49 years and counting. Almost lost her Wednesday, but she's back home today and meaner and more demanding than Hell as usual. There's plenty more like us, I assure you. There's a certain breed of human that don't jettison their spouses when the urge to fornicate 24/7/365 leaves. It tends to breed children that go to work every day, don't live from cocaine hit to cocaine hit, attend church services regularly and love their country.

Forum List

Back