Newbie Here!

Welcome, dylannme.

You chimed-in just three minutes after someone else from the Philippines is that just a coincidence?

I'm taking a wait and see on these two. Both, one right after another and no mods logged on. I could be wrong but I smell a Yukon........

Hi Everyone I'm Dylann from Philippines. I am new to this community and I am hoping that I could get many information here. Thanks.
\
You'll be getting a very carefully selected mix of information and DISinformation here.

Basically what you'll be reading here are the points of view of politically obsessed US citizens.

If you want REAL FACTS, read books from reputable sources.

Hi Everyone I'm Dylann from Philippines. I am new to this community and I am hoping that I could get many information here. Thanks.
Welcome to USMB, dylannme. My stunningly beautiful sister-in-law is from your country, and we adore her. Best wishes to you if we can help you understand our diversified culture, as I know yours is such.

Hello I am knew here.

Do you have any relatives that have died leaving you billions and are seeking a US bank account which to funnel the funds through?

Hello I am knew here.

Do you have any relatives that have died leaving you billions and are seeking a US bank account which to funnel the funds through?

Hey! How did you know about this? You won't believe this, but I just got an email on this very thing only a week or so ago. I responded immediately, of course. I am going to get over SIX MILLION DOLLARS! I am waiting to hear back from them, having provided them the basic information they need to process the transaction.

Wow! And you know about this too. What are the odds?

Anyway, WELCOME DYLANME!

Forum List

Back